What character(s) do you prefer at Mario Kart 8?

• Thread starter Pokemario
  • Start date
Pokemario

Pokemario

The Dark Great Wall in Ubers
Towns Folk
Hello people,

I am asking a new question for everybody

What character(s) do you prefer at Mario Kart 8?

In my opinion, I prefer, Bowser, Morton, Metal Mario and Mii

Why? Because they are very weight and I have a good combo to the weight :p

Now your turn to share at everybody your opinion.

Rosalina. She's just better than both Peach and Daisy by a mile. Her design is pretty cool as well. I generally like using her in MK titles if she's a playable character. She's also in the Heavy class which is a plus, because I like to knock others out of the way. :p

Reactions: 3823
My favorite character in Mario Kart 8 is Morton. He's one of the heaviest characters in the game and also one of the most used in time trials, which is really all I ever do in the game anymore.

I had decided I would used Morton as a joke before the game came out but I realized he's really good. So I still use him when I play.

I really like Donkey Kong, he is another one of the heavy characters and I like to knok the others out of the way. I also like to play as Wendy and Tanooki Mario, I think the former is just really funny and the latter is .... I don't know maybe I like it because it resembles Donkey Kong hahhah

I really like Donkey Kong, he is another one of the heavy characters and I like to knok the others out of the way. I also like to play as Wendy and Tanooki Mario, I think the former is just really funny and the latter is .... I don't know maybe I like it because it resembles Donkey Kong hahhah
Cool
Me too sometimes I use it but he is not too heavy to use many times.
I really like Tanooki Mario. I know I don't have it but he is liking cool to have.
I will buy that when I am gonna have a lot of Play Coins

Cool
Me too sometimes I use it but he is not too heavy to use many times.
I really like Tanooki Mario. I know I don't have it but he is liking cool to have.
I will buy that when I am gonna have a lot of Play Coins
Yeah you should get it definitely it is a must have if you already own mario kart 8. I really like playing with it, even though you have two more available characters with the dlc, I think tanooki mario is the best. I also like link, and I think he is really cool too, but if you let me choose from those two, I would go for tanooki mario

I use Bowser in mk8. I think bowser is adorable. Especially his little "rawr" pose before you select him. I too, like @Mikaya like pushing others off so bowser is good for that. I also love that he has a matching glider with his bike

I really like Mario! HE is my main in every game, probably because he is a all rounder. Luigi used to be my 2nd main in mk8 but I really do not like his death stare.

Another character I like is Dr Mario because he is heavy and can push people off the stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Ludwig. He is really cool features like his wacky blue hair! I also like him cause I prefer medium weight class, and Ludwig is in one of them.

Way back when, in Mario Kart for the regular DS, I liked any character that had good item rating (meaning it got better items from the boxes you pick up on the track) So anybody that has good items is good. Also, Poeple with lots of weight are fun to troll on places you can knock people off. Wario with a queen mushroom is a nightmare to play with

I like Daisy on Sport Bike! xD

I love playing as Link he just sounds so happy in Mario Kart 8! I have to play the Wii U my friend has because I don't own one.

Reactions: Rockback
I like Rosalina and Metal Mario. I think the Lumas deserve a spot in the roster..or Toadsworth. Toadsworth is so under-credited (I go on this rant a lot). Or maybe just have the Lumas a kart for Rosalina xD

But anyleaf, I've always loved Rosalina and I'm glad she returned in MK8 :3

Reactions: Rockback
I miss Luma shining forever over Rosalina's vehicle like it used to be on Mario Kart Wii! xD

I mainly use Link and Tanooki Mario but Mortan Koopa is pretty fast

I realized that I never choose Mario, just the Baby Mario, Metal Mario or Tanooki Mario, but never the original Mario! xD

To be honest I prefer toad cause hes so small so i think he moves quicker. And he's just so small and cute. And his vehicles are probably the best hands down. No question best character on mario kart

Really that I would say that I didn't exactly play all the characters as of yet ( Because I play my friend's Wii U with Mario Kart 8 ) but all I can say that I really liked Link and Yoshi . I really liked Yoshi because I really liked using him when it was at the Mario Kart DS time . I liked playing Link because he was pretty unique in the sense that nobody expected him to be a playable character in ...... Mario Kart 8 XD

I actually have two completely opposite favorites, Metal Mario and Koopa Troopa (I think that's his name). I like to use Metal Mario when I get frustrated from getting smashed around by heavy computers and want good drift. And I use Koopa Troopa when I want lots of acceleration and steering.

On Mario Kart 7 I like to play with the light characters because I think they are faster than the others. My favorite ones are Toad, Shy Guy and Koopa Troopa. On Mario Kart 8 I like all characters, but my favorite is Luigi because he has the death stare and Rosalina because she is beautiful and for me she is the fastest character. I like to play as Mario too because he is alone and anyone play with him... poor Mario...

Back