Mario Kart What character would you like to be seen added in Mario Kart?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date
Shadow_has_Risen

Shadow_has_Risen

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Maybe Goomba's should be added into MK.

I think maybe they should have sonic because they are rivals.

*Nintendo adds Sonic* *Game breaks* Lmfao.

I'd like to see Petey Pirahna re-added.

Actually, there were plans to have Mario featured in Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, but they thought it might get in the way of the Mario & Sonic series, so they decided not to.

Yeah. Mario? In Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing? Wow. That would be called Mario & Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing! Lol.

I would love to see kirby in Mario kart 8, I know many of you would dissagree with me but if we take a look at mk8 last dlc, I don't think Kirby would be a bad choice. They have already added up Link from the legend of zelda, so let's keep on dreaming haha

Maybe they should add Kid Icarus or someone who has a special ability. I mean, it would be really nice if they didn't have to use cars, but hover crafts and they could use their own special powers. That would be really cool. And maybe they would also make the layout the same as 'Super Mario 3D Land'. Or maybe, they might abandon the idea of 'Mario Kart' and just make a race where the character has to run or fly etc. and the layout is like Super Mario 3D Land. That would be awesome!!!

Oh, and swim. The character could also swim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
Maybe they should add Pikachu,i bet he would be a fast driver and clear the track of all other racers.Plus his cart would be something electricfying to touch and when he rams into your cart you get shocked but to unlock him would have to be very hard or maybe he could come as a DLC.

Yup yup. That's a good idea. Basically, each character should be given a special ability or power or something like that which makes them unique in a way. ;)

Yes great idea! Lets email Nintendo our ideas! (I don't know if you can buuuuttt....)

Yeah...I don't think they would actually even respond... :(

I think they should include Waluigi again after they excluded him on mario kart 7

th

omg lol.

I think they should include Waluigi again after they excluded him on mario kart 7
He is in Mario Kart 8 -_-

Probably Kirby or Bowser Jr. Back. Or Fox and captain falcon. Screw Mario Kart, make it smash kart now

I want Bowser Jr. back. Why did they ever even get rid of him after Mario Kart Wii anyways? :(

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I think Link actually fits really well. Maybe because he's not as serious as Samus or Ganondorf or someone like that. I just can't imagine them doing tricks, but Link sort of does have a little bit of goofiness so maybe that's why he fits.#

Seeing all those suggestions above... I'm gonna stick with Mario-related characters o3o

Anyway, I personally would like to see those Goombas as playable characters in Mario Kart. The Goombas are a cool enemy to Mario, so having a Goomba in Mario Kart as a playable character would be interesting.

I think tha captain falcon should be in mario kart. There is a f zero track and a f zero kart in mario kart 8. Captain falcon would fit in so perfectly. I think nintendo didnt put captain falcon because they havent made an f zero game in a while. I really want him to be in mario kart but it is very unlikely.

Back