Mario Kart What character would you like to be seen added in Mario Kart?

• Thread starter Shadow_has_Risen
  • Start date
I think they should add characters from Smash such as Captain Falcon and Fox. It seems that they are better suited since they are both pilots of vehicles, such as Captain Falcon piloting a race car in F Zero and Fox piloting an Arwing. Since Captain Falcon's car is in Mario Kart 8, I guess he may be added sooner or later.

I've said this many times but I wouldn't see why not add Captain Falcon? :p He'd fit very well in the game in my opinion and he'd also be very cool. Though maybe perhaps even Kirby might be cool as a character. It'd be really awesome if either would be a character in the MK series :p

Too bad no Falcon Punches in the process :p

I think that more of Mario's enemies should show up to race, such as wiggler, goomba (even though he doesn't have arms to drive with), and other varieties of Koopa Troopa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should get some pokemon in the mix. I mean, don't you want to see pikachu use the lightning powerup on everyone? Or Oshawott throwing a scalchop based green shell (same as green shell, looks like scalchop)? Or, we could have sonic Zelda and tom nook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to see Diddy Kong added to the Mario Kart series he hasn't been added in no Mario Kart games and is kind of mest up I remember that Diddy Kong had his own Mario Kart game ,but I think they should have never released that game they should have brought Diddy King to the Mario Kart series idk how King Boo always comes back if he dosen't even come out in a lot of games he only comes out for Luigi's Mansion ,but yet comes back if he dosent get released in 1 Mario Kart game for example he didn't come out for the Mario Kart 7 nor 8 ,but returned for the Deluxe version.

Mostly covered in the mainline Mario character side, to be honest. Seeing some more Kong's from DKC and Poochy and Kamek from Yoshi's Island would be cool, though.

Cloud, though more as a joke.

Donkey and diddy kong need to stay as consistent Mario kart contestants. Though to be honest its suprising that donkey kong is a part of the mario universe, and i feel like they are just using the original Donkey Kong as a excuse to include him in things like mario party and kart.

Magikoopa would be amazing in the Mario Kart series. I'm actually a bit surprised Magikoopa hasn't been added yet. Kamek would be a pretty good racer in my opilnion. Maybe the next Mario Kart game...

birdo maybe

birdo maybe

Actually Birdo has been in Mario Kart before. I think it was only Mario Kart Wii though.

Reactions: AricAttack
You guys are all overlooking the obvious Mario characters Wart and Tatanga. They would be a great addition in the games where there already is all the Koopa Kids and as many Mario enemies that they can cram that isn't from SML or SMB2. Yeah they were weirdly different but they tried new designs and things that at least deserve a mention.

Maybe Goomba's should be added into MK.
That depends. What I really want, is Mario Kart: Double Dash!! 2. Meaning I want double dash karts. that's it. that's all i want. The double dash karts really introduce an interesting mechanic to the gameplay and can be a new experience for someone who's tired of the standard karts. sure, it's kinda the same, but it's kinda different. It's like the pepper to the salt. It can contrast the standard karts like how you can use sweet dishes to complement sour dishes. I can't think a character that does that lol. Maybe Rosalina and Luma? Like how they're paired up in Smash Bros.? Or maybe..... :eyes3:

The Shadow Queen.
That would just be really fun. No way would Nintendo actually add her, but can you imagine?

Reactions: Artisan
I think it would be dope if they added this character in a new mario kart. I know he's really underated and all but i think he would be a decent consideration for a racer. My second option is pauline. she was in tour and I thought she was an ecellent racer idea for the franchise. She's a pretty popular gal and hasn't been in a regular mario kart for a nintendo console. So i'd think she'd be pretty good for a racer if a new mario kart were to release. Lastly, BRING BACK R.O.B.!! He is one of the dopest unlockables in mario kart ds and I feel he deserves to come back since the inklings, link, and animal crossing characters were allowed in mario kart 8 deluxe. So yea. Those are the characters I want in a new mario kart. Also, (this is my opinion) but nintendo needs to stop with these metal characters. They're not unique and interesting and they just take up slots for actual interesting characters to be in the game. That is all I have to say.

Attachments

• 1200px-Spike_-_Mario_Party_10.png
    1200px-Spike_-_Mario_Party_10.png
    859.4 KB · Views: 0
Back