What character would you want for DLC?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
I would want the inkling because it has lots of potential and would be an interesting fighter and not part of the clone group. The splatted paint from the fighter and do damage to others and the Inklings final smash can be the Kraken. Another character I would LOVE to see as DLC is Tempo from harmonight. He is a very unique character and can really bring new things to the smash bros universe. He can use his trusty musical staff to fight other enemies. His final smash can be him smashing his enemies with tappy and master woodwin by his side. So would you put as DLC. Be creative! :3

If there's any chance Nintendo does take the ballot suggestions, then I want to see Snake back in Smash. I never got to play as him on any occasion I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And he can come with his stage that was included when he made his debut. If not him, then the main characters of Bravely Default. Given the many jobs with their various abilities and magic, they have a lot of variety and would make a fine inclusion in Smash.

I want there to be black mage in the game that would be so cool go to this game called supersmashflash2 and play as black mage its on mcleoding

Reactions: Mira
I agree, inkling would be awesome! I can't believe we still don't have it... Splatoon is one of the most popular Wii U games right now! They should at least add killer wail(pick it up, place it, and wam!) or inkstrike(like the Hocotate Bomb but obviously an inkstrike) as items, or/and DJ Octivio(octorpedos or something like that being shot) or an octostrike(occational inkstikes on the map) for assist trophies.

Obviously sandbag should be a playable character.

Great idea. Amazing idea. Just like Metapod. Only no hardening move that will hurt your foot when you kick it.

I really want the DLC to Corin/Cloud/Mewtwo

i would like "tabou" from ssb brawl
(but own with a dlc)

Well this is an easy question I would want to have the inkling boy and girl in the game. I know that they made a suit for them but it would be even better if they made them actual characters. This would make me happy beyond a thought. They could have a final smash where they could cover the whole map with ink and everyone would blow them selfs up with a suction bomb.

I would want at least more others from "Earthbound/Mother" It would be GREAT! to have Lucas' brother Claus to be in smash hopefully one day he will return (Mother 3)

All I want for DLC are Bandana Dee and Snake. I wouldn't mind Black Mage's return, he was really fun to play as (Super Smash Flash 2). All my favorite stages are in the game so I don't need any more stages.

I thenk there should be a waluigi DLC like I now that waluigi is technically in it but he's not playble

I think we should be able to get at least one more Kid Icarus character into the game like Viridi just so the roster feels completed like she would probably have a reset bomb as a final smash or something and she would just be a great character to have in the game because there just isn't enough love for the Kid Icarus characters in Smash Bros.

i would like for goku to be included. He finally has a game on 3ds, so this would be a celebration. also, im a big fan of dbz, and the combo system reminds me of it.

i would like for goku to be included. He finally has a game on 3ds, so this would be a celebration. also, im a big fan of dbz, and the combo system reminds me of it.
No.

Anyway, there won't be any more DLC so this thread is now meaningless :p

sheesh, harsh. DBZ IS LIFE

sheesh, harsh. DBZ IS LIFE
Outside Smash. They don't fit in Smash, so keep them out of it.

goku is a fighting character though and u cant say that it's because he'se not part of nintendo

goku is a fighting character though and u cant say that it's because he'se not part of nintendo
Goku is an anime character, he doesn't fit on Smash, in fact, third party characters already just barely fit in. Give it up.

bayonetta is a third party character. and goku has a game on 3ds. Really bro

Back