What character would you want for DLC?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
bayonetta is a third party character. and goku has a game on 3ds. Really bro
Except that Goku is originally an anime character, his 3DS game is just a licensed third party game. Bayonetta originated in video games and Nintendo themselves helped develop one of her games, git rekt.

:thumbsdown:

i challenge u to a deul. and now that i think about it, shadow would be cool to have 2

For DLC I would want Sora and Impa

Me i will prefer to have beyonetta . She is so cool :cool: , i like her taut, her gun , her style ,her voice and especially her combo . I wish to get her due to the manner in which people use to play with her online ; it is so annoying with her comobo she used to do (down,up,right and left and down again ... so annoying ) and i wish to get her one day

Absolutely none. DLC needs to end and the full content should be put into the full price of the game. I shouldn't have to pay for the game, then pay another 7$ to play as the character I really want. If I buy Super Smash, i want every character to be readily unlocked. Bring back the old days of Super Smash!

(If I did have to pick though, I wanna see Professor Oak as a character. 'There is a time and place for everything, but not now" - Oak as he destroys you with his Final Smash.)

I would really love if Snake from the metal gear series was a dlc that would be really cool and maybe even add tails or eggman since there's only one sonic character

While I originally voted for Knuckles as my fighter choice, I no longer think that he would be an excellent choice for a fighter, as you couldn't do much with him besides make "just another brawler." I toyed with the idea of maybe some kind of tag-team character (e.g. Pokemon trainer from Brawl), and thought that it might be cool to have the Champions from BoTW as operating somewhat like this. I read that Reggie has said that Smash 4 would be among the next games ported to the Switch and that they would use "additional fighters" as incentive to get people to purchase the game, so maybe any of the ideas on this thread could get accepted.;)

I think it would be a good idea to include some characters from those "hidden gem" kind of games. I think it would be a great way to promote the franchise of that character.

Back