What class would you become?

• Thread starter pinkangeloflight
  • Start date
pinkangeloflight

pinkangeloflight

I am a online fanfiction girl writer
Towns Folk
In all Fire emblem games (I think) each character can change class from the first one they were on to a new one to become stronger "Unlike Asura, Jakob, Flora, Felicia etc" and can once again level up even more then before and gain new skills later on after gaining a certain level in the game.

But maybe some of them can let you make your own character and chose a class you can let them become at some point in the game instead of the one they should become later on right?

So my question to you all is if you could become one of those characters for real then what class would you like to become later on and why?

For me I actually wanted to become a sorceress because of how amazing they look and I just love it and how they move when there attacking in the game you know what I mean?

Dancer or healer because all you do is goof around out of harms way and hopefully the tactician wont make me go on the front lines.

Dancer or healer because all you do is goof around out of harms way and hopefully the tactician wont make me go on the front lines.
That is very true since not many people would want to go in the front lines much.

Even I would have wanted to be a dancer because it's so much fun to do just singing or dancing when ever you want much

In the GBA game you are just a stratagest and not really a fighter, but in most of the games you do pick a class. I would be....a Ninja:Ninja: I am really glad that they added ninja to the classes in Fire emblem fates!

In the GBA game you are just a stratagest and not really a fighter, but in most of the games you do pick a class. I would be....a Ninja:Ninja: I am really glad that they added ninja to the classes in Fire emblem fates!
Oh yeah! they are cool to be added well since I always wanted to see games with ninjas in them so yeah it's cool to have them in the game

I would totally be a Master Knight from FE4 \o/

Access to all weapon types is sooo OP :3

I'm very fond of the new samurai class. It makes you very fast and skilled making you almost untouchable.

I'm very fond of the new samurai class. It makes you very fast and skilled making you almost untouchable.
Not so new, just a name changed Myrmidon

Not so new, just a name changed Myrmidon
Actually not quite. They are very similar but the Samurai is new. The replacement replacement for the Myrmidon was the hero. The hero's attack speed defence were all changed in the new fates game.

Actually not quite. They are very similar but the Samurai is new. The replacement replacement for the Myrmidon was the hero. The hero's attack speed defence were all changed in the new fates game.
I meant from a class line standpoint :p

Both the Samurai and Myrmidons are fast swordfighters that use Swords exclusively and are usually associated with Katana-like swords like the Killing Edge (for Myrmidons) and the Katana class swords (for Samurai) and they also learn Vantage AND promote into the Swordmaster class.

The Hero and Mercenary classes were the origin of the Myrmidon class in the first games where the Myrmidon class didn't exist

Both the Samurai and Myrmidons are fast swordfighters that use Swords exclusively and are usually associated with Katana-like swords like the Killing Edge (for Myrmidons) and the Katana class swords (for Samurai) and they also learn Vantage AND promote into the Swordmaster class.

The Hero and Mercenary classes were the origin of the Myrmidon class in the first games where the Myrmidon class didn't exist

The killing edge isn't just for Myrmidons

Oh. From the class point they are the same I can agree on it.

^ This, I've always thought if I was in a game I'd be a support person.

But since I don't have orange hair, am not 50+ years old, or female I'll assume I'm disqualified xP

So if I don't meet the requirements I'd probably end up as an Archer, I wouldn't be in direct combat but I'd still be attacking and helping :3

I would totally be a Master Knight from FE4 \o/

Access to all weapon types is sooo OP :3
OMG that would be so cool to be that! But still I think that the witch class would also be pretty cool to become

I'd be a Tactician since I've always liked to use strategy on everything I do and because I love how tomes play an important role in the game (plus, they seem cool to use and interesting to read haha).

Dread Fighters are pretty cool.

those are pretty good choices but what if you went and played in hard mode? I am and i'm stuck on the mother chapter right now, I did all kinds of things to be able to get to the wolfskin chapter first, but then I accidently deleted it making me need to redo it all and mother was the hardest on me right now.

I just hope I can succeed it once again with some advice maybe one of you could give me right now. It would really help me to make it to the next chapter like I was able to before this mistake I made by accident.

A GENERAL!!! come on! they've got these impervious suits of armor!!! I'd fine going onto the front lines if I was practically impossible to destroy! and with my ability great shield, which will occasionally cancel out all damage! I'd be fine tearing through the enemy ranks, I'd be the star player... yeah

unless the armor is made out of gold... that would suck... gold has the consistency of play-doh... approximately

If I could be any class, I would go a typical mage, I´ll keep it a hundred here, i´m not as good for physical confrontation so i would be perfect for that magical mumbo-jumbo, but I would totally try to work on the outfit though, it looks like cosplay rather than proper attire for somebody who isn´t a weapon user.

Master Ninja. Ninjas are cool. Swords are cool. Shurikens are cool. So why not? :p

Reactions: Blue Knight
Back