What class would you become?

• Thread starter pinkangeloflight
  • Start date
I would totally be a Master Knight from FE4 \o/

Access to all weapon types is sooo OP :3
FE4 sounds really good! I'll have to look up the game on youtube later on

FE4 sounds really good! I'll have to look up the game on youtube later on
You should :D it's an awesome game.

Compared to other FE games, it introduced the second generation mechanic (and fully integrated it on the plot, unlike Fates) long before Awakening did.

It also allowed you to deploy ALL your units, your whole army, at once. Something no other FE game has done thus far.

It introduced incest :hilarious: to the series.

it introduced the second generation mechanic (and fully integrated it on the plot, unlike Fates)

but teh deep realms-aru

Reactions: atomic_ian
but teh deep realms-aru
Protagonist gets incinerated and everyone else geta crushed under fire and brimstone, and the children become the new protagonists. > "lel let's put our children in little worlds to grow without us"

I'd love to be a master ninja. They're sneaky, use swords/shurikens, and they get LETHALITY. What's better than walking up to their face and one shotting them?

Machinist. No one wants you in a high risk situation, they just want you to socialize and have best friends and get married so you can pass down the Replicate ability. Then you become an awesome Master Ninja if they really want you on the front lines. And you have that really creepy puppet. Screw 5 Nights at Freddy's, how about 5 Nights at Yukimura's Workshop?

maybe tactician because the allies would want me to heal them in most cases and I will be safe in the most situacions because I will be vital for the team

maybe tactician because the allies would want me to heal them in most cases and I will be safe in the most situacions because I will be vital for the team
That's called Strategist in English. I only bring that up because we have a class called Tactician, but it uses Swords and Tomes :p

That's called Strategist in English. I only bring that up because we have a class called Tactician, but it uses Swords and Tomes :p
oh yeah, sorry, in spanish strategist is called "estrategista" so i assumed in english would be tactician XD

oh yeah, sorry, in spanish strategist is called "estrategista" so i assumed in english would be tactician XD
No need to apologize :p
Blame the localization team :rage:

Back