What colour was your DS?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
i have two ds lite. One is cobalt blue, which is broken because i do some experiments on it. And the other one is a newer gray which i bought 2 years ago so that i can play all the great ds titles before i get a 3ds. Personaly i don't care about colors or design. What is important is that it is operational.

As dumb as it may seem, I had three DS's over the years, which was pretty dumb but my young self didn't care xD. I had a fat blue one, and the other two had Sonic Decals on them.

I had a White DS Lite, although, it originally isn't mine. I also have my own Blue-Black DSi XL.

I had a White Ds lite, and a Black DSI. White got dirty easily, but looked better imo. Black is better for me, cause my fingers get sweaty when i play a lot, and makes a lot of finger prints all over.

I had the pikachu yellow DS Lite ^_^

My 3ds is the common colour green and even though I like it I would want a different colour such as a black or red or blue one with a omega ruby stickered at the top or super smash bros one.(I said sticker but you know what I mean)

I have the blue Pokémon X/Y edition of the 3DS XL. However, if I were to choose another 3DS, I'd probably pick the Smash Bros one or the N3DS with the OR/AS plates (they're awesome).

The color of my 3DS is red, but I'd rather it be green. Green is my favorite color. Speaking of green 3DSes, does anyone know if Nintendo will release a green Nintendo 3DS?

My DS was blue, and the hinges wore out over time. It became really scratched from my friends playing with it. To this day it still works, I'm glad nintendo makes really durable products.

My DS is Bright pink
My Dsi is pink ;-;
My other Dsi is pink
This is getting embarrassing
My 3ds is blue, and my other is red.

Reactions: numage
My 3Ds is a Sky blue one, I really like it. I was thiking that if it were a black one I would cover it with a colorfull silicone protector but fortunatly I could get a nice color console :D

I got a red DS Lite bakc on Christmas in 2010 (I know, pretty late), and I used a lot until I got my cosmo black 3DS in July 2013.

My original DS is pearl mint (not sure if it is called this way).
Now I got a navy blue 3DS, I prefer other colours, but there is not much to choose from.
Well, any will do with a case :)

A black a red and a blue ds lite. These are the colours of my 3 ds lites. I also have a 3ds xl, with the colour red/ black. My black ds lite didn't last long and I lost my red one. I still have my blue one, though :):p

I had a gold Zelda triforce DS Lite. I gave it to my nephew for him to have fun a bit, since I didn't play with him anymore after I got my black and gold Zelda 3DS. Now I have a black 3DS XL and I'm still unsure about which New 3DS or XL I'll get when they come out...

I had a silver Ds Lite.

I had a white ds lite. with a green flame skin. Sadly this thing bit the dust fast.:cry:

My original DS was dark blue, too bad it's kicked the bucket.
My current 3DS XL is light blue.

I had a pink DS lite, then someone sat on it and crushed the screen and battery beyond repair. But most parts were still okay and my sister had a silver one which is now totally awesome pink-silver (with loads of spare parts). It is a really good colour combination.

Back