What colour was your DS?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
my ds lite was black then one day i gave it to my biological brother

Mine was light blue, and came with stickers for Nintendogs: Best Friends. The stickers lasted for about a week – probably because I was ten and not too careful with my belongings – but other than that, it was in relatively good condition.

...that is, until, my little sister tripped over the wire it was charging on and sent it hurdling from my ottoman to the floor. The top half of the DS was falling off on the left side, so I had to attach a bunch of electrical tape to its ends so I could save it. It's still hanging in there, though... for now. :dead:

Mine was WHITE!
A gift from my father, who thinks Videogames are toys ¬¬

The White DS soon turned beige...

Reactions: Lexi.D
Mine was WHITE!
A gift from my father, who thinks Videogames are toys ¬¬

The White DS soon turned beige...

Haha! My father calls every handheld console a "GameBoy".

Reactions: Barmont
My first DS lite system was black and red. I loved the helck out of it until I upgraded the midnight purple 3Ds, and them my current 3Ds XL Animal Crossing limited edition.

My first DS was blue. (blue is my favorite color) It was a Christmas gift from my mom. She is the one I got my love of gaming from :D
After that, I upgraded to a blue DSI XL.
Then I got a blue 3ds, then upgraded to a blue 3ds xl. Then very recently traded that in for the 3DS XL NES limited edition. Which was a Christmas gift to myself :D

My first ds lite was silver.
Last month i decided to buy a broken 3ds, one that i repaired myself, and that is a white one, not that i had much choice.

I had a broken red ds lite for a bit, then it got replaced with my sister's black ds lite that she gave me when she got a 3ds. But for years, I just played on my sisters ds since I could never afford to buy my own. Oh the problems of a little kid....

As far as 3ds goes, I bought my black 3ds a year ago, then promptly broke it (turns out having a 3ds fall from your pocket into the concrete DOES break it:p), so I had to buy a red 2ds

Last edited:
my 2ds is red and black

I have the classic gray model and the next I've bought the red 3ds xl. Now I'm waiting for the Black N3DS :)

I had the original DS back in the day. Then, I got an all black DS and then a black and red DS. Now I have a red 3ds, although I was forced to get the 3ds due to pokemon going on the new NDS systems.

My original one was black, it broke after I let my siblings play with it I then got a Zelda Edition one, still have it. My 3DS is blue.

My first DS Lite was a Zelda Edition, my 3DS is XY Limited Edition Blue

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
My first DS Lite was a Zelda Edition, my 3DS is XY Limited Edition Blue

Lucky! I saw that one and I thought it was the coolest 3DS out there!

My first DS was a green ds lite. My baby brother smashed it a few years after I got it.

@Eyeballz60 I didn't know there were green ones that's awesome! But little siblings always manage to destroy things :/

Was!? Still have it muahhaha! The original Silver ancient ds :3 Don't use it anymore since i got a 3ds xl but still worth keeping :3

My first DS was light blue and I put a bunch of Green Day stickers on it and later on they ripped and I spent about two hours trying to rub off the nasty sticker residue. After that I proceeded to put more Green Day stickers.

My 2DS is blue as well ayyy

1st Ds Lite was in pearl pink a very light pink since I loved pink as a kid I wanted in blue or Yellow but they didn't have any left

My Dsis were all in Sky Blue and my orginal 3ds was in aqua and finally my 3ds xl is the dark blue color with a peach theme case protecting it

I had black dsi. My 3ds XL is the limited edition(i think) super smash bros one :p(really ironic I dont have ssb yet)

Back