What country you from ?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

I realized while looking at topics on this forum that some members are from different countries and I really want to get to know you all and I love learning about different countries and cultures.

So what country are you guys from?

I am from Trinidad and Tobago,a country in the Caribbean. It comprises of two small islands (Tobago smaller than Trinidad) Trinidad and Tobago is an island country in the northern edge of South America.

Ethnic groups:-
Many different religions are present in Trinidad and Tobago. Among Christian denominations (65.7%) are Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Seventh-day Adventists, Presbyterians, Methodists, Jehovah's Witnesses and other Evangelical groups. Other religious groups include Hindus (25.6%) and Muslims (6.6%) (2000 census)

Trinidad and Tobago is one of the wealthiest and most developed nations in the Caribbean and is listed in the top 40 (2010 information) of the 70 High Income countries in the world. It has one of the highest GDP per capita of USD $20,300 (2011) in the Caribbean.

Trinidad and Tobago is known for its Carnival and is the birthplace of steelpan, calypso, soca, chutney and limbo.

Tobago is well known for it beaches while Trinidad is well known for its oil-rich production.

Anyways enough bout Trinidad and Tobago.I wanna know bout your country.
Pigeon_Point_beach.jpg
Nicki-Minaj-pound-the-alarm-video-shoot.jpeg

coco-reef-resort.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Argentina.

- I don't want to talk how is the country right now -

I'm from Argentina.

- I don't want to talk how is the country right now -

oh cool,why don't ya wanna talk bout it ?

oh cool,why don't ya wanna talk bout it ?

We are having bad years here, a little of corruption and we will have in any time a economic's crisis.

Countries have that, same here in trinidad the politics is corrupted and so much crime taking place.But, Hopefully it will get better.

Countries have that, same here in trinidad the politics is corrupted and so much crime taking place.But, Hopefully it will get better.

The images of your country look so relaxing! I don't know what goes in deep inside the country, but it sure looks like the spot to hang out for vacation. :)

Reactions: Reece
The images of your country look so relaxing! I don't know what goes in deep inside the country, but it sure looks like the spot to hang out for vacation. :)

Oh well for vacation its boring here, I mostly just kill game and lately the place has been rainy outside so the beaches are in a mess.Tobago is the more relaxing part of the country Trinidad beaches are not all that, but yeah its nice here I always want to go to the U.S and Canada ,where do you live ?

The West Indies seems a cool place to be.

I'm from Pakistan, and I think it's one of the most problematic countries in the world. About three quarters of the population is illiterate and biased over things like tribes, castes, etc. (that also applies to a lot of educated people). There's terrorism and enough people die every day in such incidents to make people desensitized. Everything costs an arm and a leg. I was crazy patriotic before the 2013 elections believing the country could actually fix itself, but when people elected our current prime minister just because he was Punjabi and they celebrated even though nothing had improved, I sickened of everyone's attitudes. If we riot as much over rising prices as we do over some blasphemous video an old lifeless loser made on the other side of the world, we might be better off, know what I mean?

But the cricket team, rock bands and food are awesome, at least.

Reactions: Reece
The West Indies seems a cool place to be.

I'm from Pakistan, and I think it's one of the most problematic countries in the world. About three quarters of the population is illiterate and biased over things like tribes, castes, etc. (that also applies to a lot of educated people). There's terrorism and enough people die every day in such incidents to make people desensitized. Everything costs an arm and a leg. I was crazy patriotic before the 2013 elections believing the country could actually fix itself, but when people elected our current prime minister just because he was Punjabi and they celebrated even though nothing had improved, I sickened of everyone's attitudes. If we riot as much over rising prices as we do over some blasphemous video an old lifeless loser made on the other side of the world, we might be better off, know what I mean?

But the cricket team, rock bands and food are awesome, at least.

Oh my.My Mum and Dad great grandparents came from India and I always thought that India and Pakistan looked so beautiful especially in movies and stuff.You never know to appreciate what you have until you realize there is something worse than yours (and I though my country was bad), your right bout the cricket team they are awesome (dad is a cricket freak) and I love to eat Indian food.I sure hope the best for Pakistan and I recently read that an earthquake hit the southwest there this week and I hope your safe.

Oh well for vacation its boring here, I mostly just kill game and lately the place has been rainy outside so the beaches are in a mess.Tobago is the more relaxing part of the country Trinidad beaches are not all that, but yeah its nice here I always want to go to the U.S and Canada ,where do you live ?

I'm from the United States of America. It's pretty nice in some parts of the country. Let freedom ring!
Are you a hunter?

I'm from the United States of America. It's pretty nice in some parts of the country. Let freedom ring!
Are you a hunter?

A hunter,burr ?

You asked me if i'm a hunter ?

Yes, I did ask that. You wrote "I mostly just kill game".

Yes, I did ask that. You wrote "I mostly just kill game".

Ohh :facepalm: Yea I play games a lot for holidays.

Ohh :facepalm: Yea I play games a lot for holidays.

Killing game in English usually refers to hinting. I guess you meant playing games during the holidays. :)

Killing game in English usually refers to hinting. I guess you meant playing games during the holidays. :)

Oh yeah,its just an expression I use. I say I kill game a lot during holidays and some people ask me what that means I say play a lot of games.

Oh yeah,its just an expression I use. I say I kill game a lot during holidays and some people ask me what that means I say play a lot of games.

I sort of understand what you mean. Lol. :) "Killin' em"

@milesose Your country is Serbia right ? When I typed in google the name of your country I saw these pictures.

Zrmanja%20waterfall%20in%20Serbia.jpg

nature_in_serbia_by_xxdads-d4mbx9x.jpg

Sveti_Stefan_Serbia_and_Montenegro.jpg

Is this your country? Its beautiful !!!!

No. The last one is somewhere on sea. Whereas we have only lakes. These are the photos
13549462225f08c8982d.jpg
This is the famous mysterious structures at "Djavolja Varos" in English, Devil's Valley. There's also a gravity defying hill there.
0160.jpg
Our fortress. Located where I live.
strand.jpg
The beach of the famous river Danube. Also located where I live.
fruska_gora.jpg
Fruska Gora, a mountain located also where I live (Novi Sad)
02-Zlatibor.jpg
A mountain located on the south.
Here's the correct data. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back