What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
All I did was pluck the weeds out of the ground in my town, and there were a lot of 'em, :bag:

What about you guys? Did you accomplish anything in your town today in your Animal Crossing game?

Well.. I started to decorate my town with a bunch of hybrid flowers (roses especially!) and tree stumps! I think it looks pretty cool! I'm also trying to get a certain villager to move out of my town because he moved literally two feet infront of my house! *sigh*
I've also been trying to get those clover type weeds to grow in certain places to act as paths, but it's not going to well. I've heard about people collecting clovers and I was wondering if those are the things that grow on the ground or a piece of furniture.
Because collecting and moving those weed things would be sooo much easier!

It's the things that grow on the floor, but when you pull them, most of the time it wil ldisappear and you won't have a clover :(

I just fool around lately, I talk to my villagers and hope for PWP...!

Well first i organised all of my trees and flowers and anything like that. And then
i took everything out of my home and i redid everything about it (new wallpapers
pretty much new everything) which took forever. And then i bought a lot of bells
from a shop in nookling junction. and with those bells i did... well i didnt do
anything with them yet since i just got them like five minutes ago lol.

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I just got redecorating my house too:p on the top floor I set up the Rococo series (my personal favourite) and I the basement I set up the gorgeous series! I just love all the different types of furniture you can get and how you can customize them with Cyrus at ReTail! Right now I'm working on collecting all the different furniture series/sets for my ACNL shop! So far I have the - Gorgeous, sloppy, rococo, stripe, 7/11, zodiac, princess, golden, sweets, and card!:D

I watered my flowers, cleaned up a bit, helped a few villagers out, and expanded my basement.

farmed 13 jaccob's ladder watered flowers prepared a golden flower/ money tree garden starte some public works project paid my loan and expanded my house re-decorated my home (not much changes :p ) went to a villagers Birthday and went to the island with a friend i still hve a lot to do xD

Chopped down all the trees! :vamp:
:sorry: I got bored of my old town and I only have the GameCube and Wii version since my dog had eaten my siblings' copy of New Leaf (I didn't even get to make a character)....But I did plant flowers everywhere too (yup a lot of time traveling and a lot of water thank Tortimer for the endless watering can).

I was able to upgrade my house for the third day in a row!! I also started planting more flowers around town and built a reset center (Paid in Full) just have to wait for tomorrow to build another project!! I also bought a new look with my clothes!!

I finally decided on a location for the wisteria trelis that somebody had suggested as a PWP a while ago. I also put down patterns to mark where I want to put benches (one outside the cafe, one next to my lighthouse, and one in a small garden I made outside Lopez's house). Before I place them, though, I'd like to get more bench PWPs suggested - I'd rather not fill my town with just blue and yellow benches.

I decided to water all the plants everywhere, while also trying to build another Public Works project, which I did. I also tried to redecorate my house to make it look nice rather than a bunch of furniture thrown out for no appearnant reason and having a wallpaper/flooring that I don't like. Trust me, it looked like a mess.

All I did was pluck the weeds out of the ground in my town, and there were a lot of 'em, :bag:

What about you guys? Did you accomplish anything in your town today in your Animal Crossing game?
I accomplished being force to pay debt ;-;

Yesterday, I hopped back into my cozy town after not playing for a good while.
It's at these times that I am thankful for my Keep Town Beautiful Ordinance which greatly reduces how many weeds grow.
I still had a few that I had to hunt and pick out of the ground, though.
I set filled spots in my tiling that I have placed all over my town.
I had guests coming over, so I wanted it to look nice!
They arrived just as I got done and we explored through my town and did some shopping! We had lots of fun!
It was a pretty nice day!

Reactions: KnighddDd
NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I didn't play today or the last 4 months

NOTHING!!!!!!!!! I didn't play today or the last 4 months
*GASP* You had better hope the weeds haven't taken over and ruined your town!
You'll probably have many weeds, even if you have the Keep Town Beautiful Ordinance!
Be sure to check in every once in a while, I'm sure Isabelle would appreciate it!

I accomplished once again touching the cartridge. I've yet to actually take a single step in the game as my 3ds is still broken ;-;

Today I did this:
  • Decorated my house. Bathroom is almost done >.<)/
  • Cleaned out my closet and organized the leaves
  • Organized the flowers all around my town
  • Bought a new carpet for my living room :D

Reactions: Leviathinian
Today I decided to put the cartridge in my 3ds and finally start playing again. :p

But other than that, I pulled lots of weeds, bought a couple of stuff and decorated my room with 'em, annoyed a villager I really hate, picked fruits from trees, went fishing and sold the fish and fruits to earn bells. :3 I think I'll be addicted to ACNL for two more months now. xD

Reactions: Pookie
I don't really do much in my town lately other than time traveling to get multiple perfect cherries to sell them to lay off the debt. I do like to decorate occasionally when I'm in the mood. That's from the last time I played though, I'm gonna have to play more though :D

I made pathways in my town by applying tiles. I also funded many PWPs with my greatest collection of bells ever. I planted a lot of flowers here and there and finally I decorated my house. (Believe me, all in one day). At night, I switched on my game again and heard K.K. Slider.

Back