What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pulled out flowers :(

I paid off the campsite cost, caught a bunch of new fish and sea creatures and then went on a bunch of tours on the island :3 I wanted to sell something to Reese but I was five minutes too late >.> and I don't want to fast forward it because I did it too much already (plus I'm going to sleep anyway). Tomorrow I'm starting a new project, probably a bridge or maybe a museum so I can have the shop for the silver tools, but we'll see :3

I went to the island at 300 am caught a bunch of bugs paid off my fountain and loan breeding flowers for hybrids got all signatures for the club lol and sold perfect apples to my cousins pear town

Last edited:
Bought twenty turnips

Update: I paid of the cost for suspension bridge and welcomed new villager Shari that came from @Kiki s town :3

Reactions: Kakea and Kiki
can anyone give me a eshop card code so I can get animal crossing new leaf if they do will give them fruits from my town when I get it

From what I did was to build a mini park with a yellow bench and a clock to go with it then on the way to build another cobblestone bridge near town hall so there will be two bridges instead of one.

Lol, nothing at all. I've spend my time doing work around the house and playing SMT before the new one comes out soon. There are so many games coming out this year that I'm trying to finish the ones I have so I can enjoy the others.

I didn’t do anything today (because I haven’t payed the game in a good long while), so I’ll just say what I did the last time I played it, lol

I went to the island at around midnight, and farmed the Bell making bugs until around 6:30 AM. Yep, six and a half hours of farming. When it comes to Bells, I ain’t messing around. :eyes2:

Back