What do you do on Youtube?

• Thread starter MindzEye
  • Start date
I find videogame reviews for games I'm curious about. (CGRUndertow is good on some days, and a Hot pepper gaming is fun too.)

I always start by looking at a video I was searching for, then I end up in weird places and I have no idea what I'm looking at.

Reactions: TheYESDragon and 24460
I always start by looking at a video I was searching for, then I end up in weird places and I have no idea what I'm looking at.
That's exactly what happens to me on DA! I start out with an idea, then I get lost in places. I mean very... weird... places... *Shudder o_O

i dont make videos because i dont like to I listen to music and watch funny videos and I also look at my favorite youtubers I look at 3ds reviews and sometimes if i have time I look at game play so I love youtube. I remember when I was a kid when my mom banned youtube because she thought I was looking at innapropiat videos. But I was only looking at a cartoon. So yeah thats the only things i do at youtube

I watch videos on Youtube. Whether it's music (remixes, songs), or gaming reviews, or anything Alpharad, Shofu (Pokken) and ZeRo have as uploads.

Reactions: MindzEye
I think that 85% of the things that I watch on Youtube would be related to or somewhat related to Gaming. That includes Sm4sh, League of Legends, Game Theory, etc. The other 15% would probably be other random stuff like Vines, funny things, and other weird stuff on Youtube :p

Small update: I am now in love with doddleoddle and she has introduced me to her friend Evan Edinger, who is American and hilarious.

Big shoutout to the beast TomSka who introduced me to doddleoddle in the first place. He has introduced me to my newest waifu! <3

I should update a little too. ^~^
I found Film Theory! (I had no idea that existed so that's crazy news to me.)
And Whatculture: The narrator of the latter has such a smooth voice and gentle accent. He sounds like how butter would talk.

Besides those, and what I previously listed, that's kinda all I got.

You really don't wanna know...

Yes, I really do want to know.

That's me as well, but it's usually music. My stream is mostly made up of music videos, social and biological sciences, Pokemon videos, and @rawrrie, but I don't watch very many Pokemon vids, so I also often question why so much of it is in my stream... I probably watch a lot more mechanical videos tbh, stuff like how bombs work, or how to hotwire a car... not that I'm naugh...ty...

My youtube history in a nutshell
  • Vinesauce
  • Overwatch
  • memes
  • wherever it takes me .-.

So, my most watched YT subscriptions are:

Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, NerdCubed, Ashens, Game/Film Theory, Game Grumps, TheRPGMinx, Razzbowski, Dawko, 8-Bit-Gaming guys, Scarce, Seananners, AaronSayWhat, 95% of the Yogscast channels, Doddleoddle, SethBling, Hot Pepper Gaming, Pyrocynical (though I know why people hate him, I find him funny), NFKRZ, Good Mythical Morning/More, Vinesauce Joel, Einshine, Cracked, Captain Sparklez, MrCreepyPasta, CreepsMcPasta, Myuuji, GradeAUnderA (Though he's taking a bit of a break now) and finally Team Edge..

I don't think I've missed any out yet I somehow feel like I have (I'll edit this whenever I remember a channel...)....

I've not added any musical based channels (Except for Myuuji because he's amazing <3) because otherwise this'll be too long xD

But yeah.. There's too much good stuff on youtube :rotfl:

Smosh YouTube Channel for life... you guys should check out their Pokémon Vids.

Watch music videos and vanoss gaming gang lol

Things I usually watch:
- TFS Plays Pokémon Nuzlocke: Watching Platinum on the days they have a new episode and LeafGreen - the first one they did - on the other days. This is because I originally started on their second run which was SoulSilver.
- Game Theory: I try to catch all of Matpat's. I'll also watch Austin and GaijinGoomba if the title of the video is interesting.
- CommunityChannel: Australian comedian that does observable humour. She hasn't updated Youtube in a while but still posts on other social media
- Jimquisition: Jim Sterling talking about game industry stuff. Been watching him since he was on The Escapist. Will sometimes watch his Jimpressions as well

Usually gameplay help, walkthroughs/item locations etc. ZackScottGames and AbdallahSmash are 2 I often end up watching.

Also interviews with musicians and actors that I find interesting.

The kids love watching Minecraft videos, but started off watching playthroughs of various Mario games. YouTube is a nightmare and a dream at the same time, mostly because I find it a challenge to keep up with what the favourite of the moment is. They will often say, can I watch the video with ... in. Most of the time I will have no idea how to locate said video. Cue screams of dismay and disappointment from them.

I watch this guy on YouTube his YouTube name is @JoshuaSuarez he is from Puerto Rico and he’s funny he has a gf and does pranks to his gf. He used to focus on pranks back then and on giveaways ,but this year on summer he started getting rants from his ex gf that he wanted him back and his ex’s bf was doing pranks on Joshua and it lead to drama and hatred and I didn’t really like it because the channeled as boring. Now that all the drama finished he was introduced to his little sister whom he hasn’t seen in a long time and he’s doing a brand new channel with her I think it’s going to be fun and funny I look forward to it also he has 997k almost 1 million subscribers.

Back