AC:NL What do you like to do at the Tropical Island?

• Thread starter SpiderCider
  • Start date
Of course everyone loves to go to the Tortimer Island but I mean they have some really cool attractions and such like trying to hammer a resseti mechanism, and I mean I really enjoyed that but moving on, I like all of the attractions. I also like the side purchases with the coins you get from the attractions.

Reactions: SpiderCider
I spend a little while catching some bugs and fish. After that, I play a few island games and buy some outfit for myself. I also collect some island fruit and plant it in my town. But above all, I hear Kapp'n's songs while going and coming back It makes my dayxD

I spend a little while catching some bugs and fish. After that, I play a few island games and buy some outfit for myself. I also collect some island fruit and plant it in my town. But above all, I hear Kapp'n's songs while going and coming back It makes my dayxD
Kapp'n's songs are touching, but sometimes I get the feeling he tries to flirt with me. (I'm a girl)xD

Of course everyone loves to go to the Tortimer Island but I mean they have some really cool attractions and such like trying to hammer a resseti mechanism, and I mean I really enjoyed that but moving on, I like all of the attractions. I also like the side purchases with the coins you get from the attractions.
Wait a minute... what's a Resetti mechanism? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to fish for some sharks and catching beetles for the money :3 I also go on tours sometimes just for fun ^^

For lost of the time, I just made bank of of the stuff on the island. By just going there and catching a bunch of stuff, you can make easy money in like a half hour. I once completely paid off my loan that way. The bugs you really want to look out for are the huge ones on trees. Don't bother with the others. Sharks are awesome and bring in huges amounts of both bells. I then went and did the missions to save up for a wet suit, then I bought it. I do a little bit of diving around the town, but it's not as fun and a little less effective as yu don't have a ton of storage space. The island is just a fun place to be on, I wish I could put my house there.

I like to fish for some sharks and catching beetles for the money :3 I also go on tours sometimes just for fun ^^
Same >.<

i like to chill at the beach do some tours and play with friends :D
also i time traveled to catch golden stag beetle's then sell them to make bells :3
anyone else do that no? yes? im sorry ill take myself out

i like to chill at the beach do some tours and play with friends :D
also i time traveled to catch golden stag beetle's then sell them to make bells :3
anyone else do that no? yes? im sorry ill take myself out
*sigh* I have no friends to play with :(
You time traveled to catch GOLDEN STAG BEETLES? WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?

I usually play tours on solo since I have no friends to play new leaf with and I like to whack the ressetti dummy robot. It´s fun for some reason.

I usually play tours on solo since I have no friends to play new leaf with and I like to whack the ressetti dummy robot. It´s fun for some reason.
WHERE THE HECK IS THAT RESETTI MACHINE!?!??

WHERE THE HECK IS THAT RESETTI MACHINE!?!??
I don´t remember the tour´s name exactly but I´m sure you´d enjoy it.

I just use the island as a way to get bells to pay off my home loans. The stuff there sells for a pretty high value at Reese's shop, so it helps with gathering bells. I go over there, fill my basket up with items, and then go back home to sell it all.

Most of my time is spent doing things like fishing , bug hunting and diving. I feel that the island is the best place to get a huge amount of your bells up to pay off things like your house upgrades and to pay things to put into yours house ,as well as clothes . Even tho it takes a while to do so I really like spending time one the island and just having fun with friends.

I like catching bugs and sharks for the mula while listening to the relaxing music <3

Watching at the scenery is nice by itself as well!

I tend to do a lot of things there. I really love getting the high value bugs at night for cash. Fishing is also fun as well. I'm always on the lookout for sharks to catch. I like swimming in the water with a wet suit as well but it sometimes can be hard to catch the things.

I like to fish. Mainly because you can run around the island so the fish can respawn. Though it is a tie between fishing and diving. I suck at diving a lot though. But the anticipation that you may have gotten something new or expensive to sell is what keeps me going.

If I'm there with friends, I love to do the tours. I feel like when I'm at the island alone, the tours aren't as fun. I'll still do them if I'm really bored or I see an item for sale I want, but generally I only do them with friends.

When I'm there alone I like to fish and catch bugs! I don't find myself doing a lot of fishing in town, but when I'm on the island and it's so much more common to see a shark along shore it's too tempting to not fish :p plus the island is distraction free fishing. No villagers to talk to or sitting in the fishing spot you want.

I don't dive very frequently on the island because I don't think Pascal pops up if you're there? So I wouldn't want to get scallops while I'm there.

For me it's just a way to relax a bit and grab a lot of bells to put into storage for a rainy day.

Usually I change my ds time for around 7-9pm and then go looking for sharks to catch, I do that for about an hour then I go and go a few tours and look at what's for sale. I don't go diving much as the jellyfish are too annoying to avoid most of the time.

I like to collect the fruit then play the mini games there alot of fun to me.
I also like to play with random people on the island the more the merrier!

Back