What do you think about amiibos?

• Thread starter GameGirlAS9990
  • Start date
I really like them, nice looking figures that can be used in games too. I was happy to discover that my Wolf Link and toon Link figures could move characters into Animal Crossing New Leaf, I wouldn't pay more than £15 for a figure, certainly not as much as the rare ones seem to be selling for.

@Wariomovie what do you mean by that? They didn't invent the lightbulb here. They're basically an attempt to attract the infantile mindsets of Skylanders, but have less usefulness than the Skylanders. (Not that I would entirely grasp what Skylanders plays like, because I'm 21.)

Amiibos are pretty cool I think they are really cool because you get to collect them and use them on some games like Mario Kart 8, Super Smash bros 3DS,Splatoon 1&2, The Legend of Zelda Breathe of the Wild, and many more. Many people who have Amiibos collect them others use them to play with their 3DS xl,New 3ds xl,Wii U, and Nintendo Switch and highly think they're fun because in the games you can level up your characters more even though you can to buy them they look cool to and fun to play with. Remember that Nintendo want to makes stuff to benefit fans and players not to make money just to make it they want fans to enjoy their stuff and don't want them to hate them that's why Nintendo always tries to do their best when they make a new product because they want to satisfy fans and players and make them think "Wow Nintendo really is great" even though most kids are growing up and liking other things I really believe they want kids to leave their childhood and leave in a goodway making children always remember how Nintendo games and consoles where fun when they were kids just like Amiibos.

That kinda shows that they really want money.
Just kinda? They are all about that money. Lol

Amiibos are weird. I don't understand it.

Back