What do you think about paper straws?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Literally go read my first post please

You literally said plastic straws can "go to hell".

You literally said plastic straws can "go to hell".

Yes because they can. And then directly after I talked about disabled people and how they/we use straws.

I have disabilities. I use a straw on occasion for my own reasons. I'd prefer you didn't speak for me.

Last edited:
Yes because they can. And then directly after I talked about disabled people and how they/we use straws.

I have disabilities. I use a straw on occasion for my own reasons. I'd prefer you didn't speak for me.

That's contradictory. Either you shun them or you don't. You don't get to say both in hopes of saving face.

That's contradictory. Either you shun them or you don't. You don't get to say both in hopes of saving face.

You realise that there are more types of straws then plastic/paper ones right? Please go and re-read my original post and if you continue with this aggression then I aint gonna respond to this anymore.

Paper straws make your drink taste weird. So I dont like them.
Ive found a way better alternative:
You take your drink and put it into the freezer. Once the drink is frozen solid, you take a knife and cut the cup into nice even slices. You take the slices and place them in your mouth till the frozen drink finally melts. And voila: you just had your drink without using any straw AND you got rid of the cup.

Reactions: Duffy
I don't love paper straws. They get all floppy and weak. I'd prefer to just drink from the glass. But I do understand why they exist and why people prefer them, so I will try to use them instead of plastic from time to time.

Back