What do you think about the '3DS Pedia' Pokemon League?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Leave your feedback here please :angelic:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
You should make a 3ds pedia elite four only members who have collected all the gym badges can battle them.

You should make a 3ds pedia elite four only members who have collected all the gym badges can battle them.
I'll add more stuff when more people earn all six gym badges, ;)

i like it but the gym battles are hard which is good

Regarding
3DS Pedia Pokémon League, Does it follow Smogon rules? or The move "Swagger" is banned? Is there a list of Illegible pokes? Are there Clauses that we have to follow? Sorry for asking a lot :/ Just being sure before I can challenge :)

Regarding
3DS Pedia Pokémon League, Does it follow Smogon rules? or The move "Swagger" is banned? Is there a list of Illegible pokes? Are there Clauses that we have to follow? Sorry for asking a lot :/ Just being sure before I can challenge :)
Smogon rules, yes. Some gyms might have modified those rules a bit, so you can check them by viewing each Gym Leader's Gym thread (yellow prefix) - http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/pkmn-league/

Well, I love the idea, but I'm too scared to battle one of the gym leaders :oops: maybe I'll try it someday :p

Reactions: Rocky, Reece and Marc
Similar to Moon Rain above, I'm not too confident of my own skills to want to challenge them. Maybe when ORAS comes out and my interest is fully rejuvenated, I'll try.

Reactions: Marc
I think having a pokemon league is a great idea. It's a great way for interacting with people.

this is a good idea to interact people all the world that play pokemon

It's very interesting. Needless to say as soon as I finish up my team I'm going to be challenging gym leaders. :rotfl:

Reactions: Danny and Marc
I like the structure and organization of the league and that it allows you to interact with members, but personally it's not something I'm interested in taking part in {I don't do competitive battling}.

In the Pokemon tournament I guess you should allow player with two gym badge to participate because there isn't a lot of player who have all the badges

If I had more time to prep and more time in the day to be awake and able to fight Gym Leaders I would challenge all the time, but time zones are the only big deal. Other than that one of the problems is my internet connection because my internet disconnects in the middle of a battle and for some reason the connection is perfectly fine after it disconnects. It's like the game is rigged against me for having a lot of shinies.

Hey, I'm a bit new to this, but just by looking it looks like the system is great. I like the six gyms idea. I feel that it needs an Elite 4 and Champion to become a league though.

The 3ds pedia pokemon league is really good and the fact that there is only 6 gyms it makes it all more easy, Marc ,Omega chocobo, and Wayne are really strong :whistle:, i think its a good thing for lot of people that are bad making posts and are good in pokemon battles.. they can enter in it and they will start to enjoy more this community like me.
I hope there will be a Smash Bros League to :blackeye:

I think this is a good idea. I think anyone should be able to participate (not just people who have won gym badges) in it though.

Last edited:
In all honesty im a little bit puzzled by this. I dont really understand how this is suppose to work. Can someone please explain it to me?

I like the league, though I wish it were on showdown... iv breeding is a long, tedious, sometimes disturbing (Skitty Wailord otp) process...

Wow I think this is absolutely brilliant, I checked out the gym leaders and stuff and I like the whole idea. I can't wait to get pokemon y and work my way up to be able to take on these guys. Also, I second the post by Borky, a Super Smash Bros. League would be awesome :D:D:D

Back