What do you think about the '3DS Pedia' Pokemon League?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
This is a great idea but i dont think my team is ready for the challenge yet. When does it begin so i can get ready

This is a great idea but i dont think my team is ready for the challenge yet. When does it begin so i can get ready
I think its going on all now. All you have to do is challenge the gym leaders and they would award you badges

K thanks Veneghost. Say, are you challenging the league?

K thanks Veneghost. Say, are you challenging the league?
When I think my team is ready :p

Oh i see

I like very much.

Great Idea

I gotta start doing Pokemon competitive play

I love the league challenge, its a real challenge with the 6 gyms themselves. I have 5 now and can possibly be the first to collect them all.

Reactions: Mikaya
Are we allowed to use OR/AS pokemon?? I own Pokemon X I just feel like using my team on AS

I love the idea, but..I've been defeated twice .-. I'm too lazy to IV breed and even lazier to pay someone to do it for me, so I can't be helped xD oh well. There's always room for improvement. I may try challenging again sometime soon.

Awesome. Will start when @CaptainWiggy will give my Poke's back :p

Ugh. I love battles but there are so many rules at the league! I just want to go hard with my favourite pokes, or think of an strategy using all possible moves, abilities and pokémon instead of being limited to a few. It's a strategy game not a craft-a-pokémon-that-is-allowed-within-the-rules-but-is-still-weaker-than-the-legendaries game. I keep thinking about taking on some gyms but then when I go to their pages there is an endless list of rules to discourage me. :sorry: I might already have a competitive team that fits within the rules but then I'd have to check all my pokémon.

And no triple battles :( I suppose I'll stick to battling random people and collecting special pokémon.

Ugh. I love battles but there are so many rules at the league! I just want to go hard with my favourite pokes, or think of an strategy using all possible moves, abilities and pokémon instead of being limited to a few. It's a strategy game not a craft-a-pokémon-that-is-allowed-within-the-rules-but-is-still-weaker-than-the-legendaries game. I keep thinking about taking on some gyms but then when I go to their pages there is an endless list of rules to discourage me. :sorry: I might already have a competitive team that fits within the rules but then I'd have to check all my pokémon.

And no triple battles :( I suppose I'll stick to battling random people and collecting special pokémon.

Ya :( and Greninja, Aegislash and Blaziken just got into Uber too :cry:

Ya :( and Greninja, Aegislash and Blaziken just got into Uber too :cry:
Really? I wish we could just have an uber league or something like that...

Yeah I'm surprised Greninja got into Uber, I expected it to get into OverUsed so I EV trained one up. My mind broke when I saw Greninja in the Ubers list, now I have to change my team.

Pokemon League is a really great idea though and the upcoming Elite 4 + Champion should make it even more exciting! Maybe the first one to beat all Elite 4 should become Champion (of course with their permission), and it would be cool if Gym Leaders could fight them too, to possibly take their spots as Elite 4.

Ya the idea is pretty good. One question- why is swagger banned? I know it is quite a useless move but still

Ya the idea is pretty good. One question- why is swagger banned? I know it is quite a useless move but still
Reduces some main stats maybe? Try checking seribi.

Reduces some main stats maybe? Try checking seribi.
I know what it does. I am just asking why that move is banned? People have better confusing moves.

I know what it does. I am just asking why that move is banned? People have better confusing moves.
IDK, smogon rules maybe :p

Back