What do you think about the Super Smash Bros. 4 Trailer?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I love how Mario did the "matrix" when MegaMan threw the metal spinning blade at him and how Link (from Zelda) blocked it with his shield. That was awesome.

What do you think about the Super Smash Bros. 3DS/WiiU trailer?

It was awesome! First when i saw villager i was a little disappointed that he was the only new fighter shown in the trailer... then i was hoping for more... and that 2014 text... aw man i wanted a third party character "[!] New Challenger Approaches" WHA- Whats this... Who's that?... Megaman! XD

The trailer was very good. I like pretty much every moment of it. :D
Villager comes to town!

This trailer is one of the only non Pokemon trailers I bothered to watch. I loved the character reveals, and I'm happy they went with the version of Megaman they did.

It will be exciting to see what other character they will announce.
(Unless everyone has already been announced and I'm just being ignorant. Lol.)

It will be exciting to see what other character they will announce.
(Unless everyone has already been announced and I'm just being ignorant. Lol.)
Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Megaman as far as I know.

Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Megaman as far as I know.
I'm assuming that you'll be getting the 3DS version. (After all, this is a 3DS community. Lol) Am I right?

I'm assuming that you'll be getting the 3DS version. (After all, this is a 3DS community. Lol) Am I right?
I don't own a Wii U so yes. I may get one eventually but for now I'm getting the 3DS version

I don't own a Wii U so yes. I may get one eventually but for now I'm getting the 3DS version

Same with me. I don't own a Wii U. I hope the 3DS is comparable to the Wii U version though.

I liked this Trailer, its what makes you want to buy a game. Good Trailers, plus I like Fighting Games, because they bring the violence.

I liked this Trailer, its what makes you want to buy a game. Good Trailers, plus I like Fighting Games, because they bring the violence.
Violence is not the answer.

Well it can be I you want it to.

And how far does that get people?

And how far does that get people?
Well, I am just saying, it gets some people, others see games in a different perspective.

Oh gawd, I have so much hype for this game. <3
I really just want a character reveal for a Fire Emblem character though, so much excitement!! =D

Well, I am just saying, it gets some people, others see games in a different perspective.
Real life, not actin'
Bodies, they stackin'

I wasn't talking about video games. lol

Real life, not actin'
Bodies, they stackin'

I wasn't talking about video games. lol
Makes more sense then. Yes, violence answers all questions in some people's minds.

Makes more sense then. Yes, violence answers all questions in some people's minds.

Lawl, I can just imagine people easily 'beating their problems away.' xD

Take your anger out in the different arenas in the game. >=)

It looks amazing. I am getting it.

Back