What do you think about the Super Smash Bros. 4 Trailer?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I love how Mario did the "matrix" when MegaMan threw the metal spinning blade at him and how Link (from Zelda) blocked it with his shield.

Mario didn't do the matrix, Mega Man's metal blade actually hit Mario's head, and Mario went back because of the knock back.

Also I thought the trailer was really epic. Especially Mega Man's introduction part.

Reactions: Onett
This trailer had me squealing like a girl at a Justin Bieber concert... Lol, it was great. Especially Mega Man's introduction!

Reactions: Marc
This trailer had me squealing like a girl at a Justin Bieber concert... Lol, it was great. Especially Mega Man's introduction!

Well, you must be crazy for this game... Using Justin Bieber isn't the best example, but I get it anyways :p

Well, you must be crazy for this game... Using Justin Bieber isn't the best example, but I get it anyways :p
I'm not using Justin Bieber, I'm using the little girl.

Reactions: ErixSan
The trailer had me on the hype train the second I saw it!!! :jawdrop: It was so cool. I was playing Brawl at my house and I started to like SSB then the trailer came and I was like WTH OMG OMG OMG THIS IS AWESOME! So that's where I am today with me having both versions of Smash.

My favorite part of the trailer was Mega Man's entrance :D

I remember watching this video and how excited I was that there was going to be this game . I still enjoy watching it because it is still very epic , though when we compare Mega Man's Metal Blade to the real game , it looks pretty unepic ;-; but it's still good

Omg! This thing looks really amazing as I was not able to smash bros but i will try to get this one the graphics are awesome. I am extremely excited about this game and I can't wait to play it.

I really liked the atmosphere and the combat that was going on and it really pictures how hyped we are about Smash 4. My favorite was the Shulk trailer since he says his "I'm really feeling it line" and the backslash. I also liked how Mario dodged that metal blade.

Lawl, I can just imagine people easily 'beating their problems away.' xD
Yeah it's so not ravishing and Its like smack down with weapons and stuff like and for a change we finally see a real smash fight after a few years ago. And the graphics so awesome! I liked Mario's design, Link's design and Mega Man's design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back