What do YOU want of and for the NX?

• Thread starter Blue Knight
  • Start date
I would rather it be a really powerful portable console, but some way for it to be both would be nice. And I honestly don't care what they do with it as long as it has good games and doesn't burst into flames or something when you play for too long
Like I said in OP, a powerful portable that can use an add on or something to connect to TV \o/

Like I said in OP, a powerful portable that can use an add on or something to connect to TV \o/
Yea that would be pretty good. Having it not catch on fire when you use it is still pretty important, though. :p I haven't been keeping up with the NX, has Nintendo said anything about it?

Oh also I want translated Mother 3 and remakes of Pokemon gen 4

Yea that would be pretty good. Having it not catch on fire when you use it is still pretty important, though. :p I haven't been keeping up with the NX, has Nintendo said anything about it?

Oh also I want translated Mother 3 and remakes of Pokemon gen 4
I don't think they have :/

Maybe they could remake the whole Mother series :D that'd do wonders to the launch lineup

I don't think they have :/

Maybe they could remake the whole Mother series :D that'd do wonders to the launch lineup
Well it's actually not a very popular series, but I would be SO HAPPY if they did and it would likely get more people to try it and like it. I can imagine some of the "hardcore" mother fans saying that it should be a "hidden gem" which would be annoying but who cares, MOTHER SERIES

I wouldn't like it to be a hybrid. Except (as said in other posts), a handheld that can connect to a TV (and maybe accept controllers), that's ok as long as it can completely be used as a handheld.

The reasons for it is that if it's something in between, devs will start trying to please everyone (the ones playing on a big screen and the ones playing on the small screen for example) and get something as coherent as Windows 8 (which exactly tried to please two sides, computers and portable smartdevices).

Then, the only thing I'd like for it is... games. That doesn't seem hard to understand for a game console, but then, why does the Wii U have like 2 interesting games ?

Also, stop doing weird versioning, like "the New 3DS has pure style with colored buttons and faceplates, but the XL --the only ones that you can use with your long fingers-- only comes in ugly colors, has no faceplates and the limited versions are printed upside down" -.-

I don't want them to make "new NX" "NX XL" "NX lite" and all that stuff especially if they make version exclusives for those because that was annoying with the 3ds. At that point you know they're just trying to get more money imo.

I wouldn't like it to be a hybrid. Except (as said in other posts), a handheld that can connect to a TV (and maybe accept controllers), that's ok as long as it can completely be used as a handheld.

The reasons for it is that if it's something in between, devs will start trying to please everyone (the ones playing on a big screen and the ones playing on the small screen for example) and get something as coherent as Windows 8 (which exactly tried to please two sides, computers and portable smartdevices).

Then, the only thing I'd like for it is... games. That doesn't seem hard to understand for a game console, but then, why does the Wii U have like 2 interesting games ?

Also, stop doing weird versioning, like "the New 3DS has pure style with colored buttons and faceplates, but the XL --the only ones that you can use with your long fingers-- only comes in ugly colors, has no faceplates and the limited versions are printed upside down" -.-
Indeed, I, myself, wouldn't reaaally need the TV connection thing, but actually releasing just a single console for the generation, and for gaming devices portable > home in nearly all cases. The TV connection is mostly for the audience that prefers to play on a big screen, since Nintendo unfortunately needs money to run and they need fans to get money, so using portable-only with no way to market it as being possible to play on TV would make a bunch of fans leave. So TV connection is the safest approach for a portable console.

Also agreed with the versioning, in fact, I woukd prefer they don't do such "regular" and "XL" versions, people can adapt to a big console, a small screen and buttons is something that actually limits the console

I want this:
-that NX can be able to shoot lazers , sweets and fire
-virtual reality like sword art online
-that NX real name will be "Nintendo Xylophone"
-that If you die in a game, you will die in the real life
all like as the rumor I invented 5 minutes ago says(????)

now seriously, I want good games and the idea of being a a hybrid is cool in my opinion,

but the time will give us answers about how it will be

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Hm...Nintendo Gamecube Virtual Console games, a New paper mario game that is like super paper mario and thousand year door, I think Undertale should be on the NX console lol. I know the NX will be awesome! :D

Back