What franchise are missing on WiiU?

• Thread starter Rockback
  • Start date
Well, coming back to this, metroid had been missing and it makes me mad that they are not going to make it on the wii u. Another is f-zero, which I really think would be very fun. Also, a more traditional approach of mario would be nice, a sequel to super mario galaxy or super mario sunshine.

Paper Mario.

Paper Mario is so good. I love it. I just hope it isn't like Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star. The 1st one and second ones are a blast, hopefully it be like that.

Banjo Tooie

Banjo Tooie is a blast ;3 It will most likely never happen, because it's owned by Rare, but if it did, love would happen.

Paper Mario.

Paper Mario is so good. I love it. I just hope it isn't like Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star. The 1st one and second ones are a blast, hopefully it be like that.

Banjo Tooie

Banjo Tooie is a blast ;3 It will most likely never happen, because it's owned by Rare, but if it did, love would happen.
a sequel to paper mario thousand year door has been annouced for the wii u so you don't have to worry about that.now Rare is being forced to make rip offs of wii sports games which is sad but if nintendo brought rare again that would be awesome but it looks like rare already made too many games for microsoft so nintendo probably won't get Rare anytime soon :( :cry: the only thing we can do is hope

a sequel to paper mario thousand year door has been annouced for the wii u so you don't have to worry about that.now Rare is being forced to make rip offs of wii sports games which is sad but if nintendo brought rare again that would be awesome but it looks like rare already made too many games for microsoft so nintendo probably won't get Rare anytime soon :( :cry: the only thing we can do is hope

I didn't know that 0:

Yeah, I doubt it...

Well, it's most unlikely, but I want a third StarTropics game. It's an obscure Nintendo franchise on the NES that is simply ignored these days. It would be cool to show the casual audience this great Nintendo franchise.

We need a third Pokepark game. I loved the first two. It was a bit childish but it was very fun. The battling was really good. Also Metroid :D also punch out. I never played it but I have heard a lot of things about it. I think it came out on Wii and since little mac is in smash it would be cool to see it on Wii U

Pokemon Snap U should be a thing. Like, seriously - that is a no brainer. It would work so well on Wii U.

Also, Dungeons and Dragons U even if it's not a Nintendo thing. Some sort of new IP from Nintendo with a fantasy world and a couple of players playing as heroes travelling a dangerous world controlled by a Gamepad-using Dungeon Master would be freakin' awesome.

I know it's an odd choice but because I don't want Nintendo themselves to be wasting anything on Wii U at this point, I'm gonna go with the Naruto series. They always used to have a place on Nintendo consoles but Wii U and 3DS for that matter haven't had any with a few (terrible) exceptions on 3DS. Also Dragon Ball for that matter.

...No need to lie. Literally none of your statement is true. Rare JUST announced that new online pirate game.

I want to see a new F-zero game because of the fast paced racing were pretty awesome and especially F-zero GX ( even though that game was hard), plus Captain Falcon is a popular Nintendo character and he appeared in all SSB series.
I second this. While "party games" like Mario Kart and Smash 4 (yeah, Smash is now a party game) are great to play when you have friends at home, it's also good to have challenging games like F-Zero GX (that can also be played with your friends) to keep you busy when your friends are not with you.

I know it's an odd choice but because I don't want Nintendo themselves to be wasting anything on Wii U at this point, I'm gonna go with the Naruto series. They always used to have a place on Nintendo consoles but Wii U and 3DS for that matter haven't had any with a few (terrible) exceptions on 3DS. Also Dragon Ball for that matter.

...No need to lie. Literally none of your statement is true. Rare JUST announced that new online pirate game.
No for real paper Mario wii u has been announced and I didn't know that Rare announced a pirate game I promise you

No for real paper Mario wii u has been announced and I didn't know that Rare announced a pirate game I promise you
Nope, just a rumour.

Wii U has to get back in the game this system practiclly has no games at all and needs more! What I would like to see on this console is Pokepark U/3 and Pokemon Stadium U/3 I really want a new pokemon stadium game I mean that game was really fun and you kinda didn't need a GB/GBC to play the pokemon games and the mini games are always fun in my opinion. Pokepark for Wii U I would also enjoy and it would be great to see some Gen 6 pokemon in there and I would love for them to make another one of those because pokepark 2 was very entertaining and it's mini games had a wide vareity and would like them to make more of that kind of game. Other than those I would want to see Splatoon 2 this game is already a big hit and it will be awesome to see more storylines and a buttload of new weapons and armor etc. I also want to see another F-Zero game and Metroid game other than those I don't know.

Wii U has to get back in the game this system practiclly has no games at all and needs more! What I would like to see on this console is Pokepark U/3 and Pokemon Stadium U/3 I really want a new pokemon stadium game I mean that game was really fun and you kinda didn't need a GB/GBC to play the pokemon games and the mini games are always fun in my opinion. Pokepark for Wii U I would also enjoy and it would be great to see some Gen 6 pokemon in there and I would love for them to make another one of those because pokepark 2 was very entertaining and it's mini games had a wide vareity and would like them to make more of that kind of game. Other than those I would want to see Splatoon 2 this game is already a big hit and it will be awesome to see more storylines and a buttload of new weapons and armor etc. I also want to see another F-Zero game and Metroid game other than those I don't know.
OMG, by now, the Wii U does have games, you're just ungrateful!

OMG, by now, the Wii U does have games, you're just ungrateful!
It does have games, but I'm pretty sure you can't name more than two games that I'd want on that console. And I'll actually help you by naming the two ones I'm thinking about: Smash and Splatoon. Other than this, I can't see any game that I would like to play on the Wii U. With F-Zero, it would make three.

That's still two more than the XB1 and the PS4, they literally have 0 games that would convince me to buy them...

It does have games, but I'm pretty sure you can't name more than two games that I'd want on that console. And I'll actually help you by naming the two ones I'm thinking about: Smash and Splatoon. Other than this, I can't see any game that I would like to play on the Wii U. With F-Zero, it would make three.

That's still two more than the XB1 and the PS4, they literally have 0 games that would convince me to buy them...

Ah, so you're saying you don't really like video games.

I'd say it's missing Something Sonic-esque that's new (not that horrid Boom mess.... ugh and I like Lost World, but that's getting old) Something like a follow-up to Sonic Colors, or Sonic Unleashed. Those are good Sonic games. At least a remake or remastering of them would put hope back into the franchise. With the Wii J's better processing power and graphics capabilities, there would be so much more potential into expanding them, making them look beautiful and play beautifully.

Uh hello! Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze; Pikmin 3; Mario Kart 8; Hyrule Warriors; Batonetta 2; The Wonderful 101; and Star Zero is coming at the end of this year.

Ah, so you're saying you don't really like video games.
No, I am saying I have a PC. So a handheld console can easily find arguments (that's why I have a 3DS) but a home console has to be really convincing to get my interest.

Uh hello! Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze; Pikmin 3; Mario Kart 8; Hyrule Warriors; Batonetta 2; The Wonderful 101; and Star Zero is coming at the end of this year.
Among all the games you mentionned, only Bayonetta 2 gets my interest. So yeah, three games, not two. Still not a lot.

No, I am saying I have a PC. So a handheld console can easily find arguments (that's why I have a 3DS) but a home console has to be really convincing to get my interest.

Among all the games you mentionned, only Bayonetta 2 gets my interest. So yeah, three games, not two. Still not a lot.
Well, that's your opinion.

Back