What games do you play on nintendos consoles or handhelds when your bored?

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hey guys what games do you play when your bored on nintendo consoles or handhelds? i play kid icarus virtual console on my 3ds and star fox on my gamecube what about you?

New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS, I never get tired of 2D Mario :)

New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS, I never get tired of 2D Mario :)
2d mario's will always have a play in my heart!

Reactions: Barmont
Right now Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Shuffle. Might sometimes go back to Rune Factory 4

Hey guys what games do you play when your bored on nintendo consoles or handhelds? i play kid icarus virtual console on my 3ds and star fox on my gamecube what about you?

Depends.
On the DS, I often get back to complete Picross DS, while I'm mostly going for Persona Q and SSB4 on the 3DS.

And when it comes to consoles... Well, only two choices are possible: SSB4 Wii U and Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii VC) for now. But that's going to change once Xenoblade X will be out.

Depends.
On the DS, I often get back to complete Picross DS, while I'm mostly going for Persona Q and SSB4 on the 3DS.

And when it comes to consoles... Well, only two choices are possible: SSB4 Wii U and Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii VC) for now. But that's going to change once Xenoblade X will be out.
lol xenoblade looks epic!

Right now Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Shuffle. Might sometimes go back to Rune Factory 4
pokemon oras is a fun one!

I like to play Zelda : Ocarina of Time on my 3ds I just don't know why , but I guess that is really the only game that I feel that I could play some more over and over . I like to do some glitches that I learned and to do stuff that are not meant like doing the Shadow Temple as a child and other wacky stuff . I find this kinda cool though even I have Kid Icarus Uprising to play , I still like playing Ocarina of Time simply for glitching stuff ;)

I like to play Zelda : Ocarina of Time on my 3ds I just don't know why , but I guess that is really the only game that I feel that I could play some more over and over . I like to do some glitches that I learned and to do stuff that are not meant like doing the Shadow Temple as a child and other wacky stuff . I find this kinda cool though even I have Kid Icarus Uprising to play , I still like playing Ocarina of Time simply for glitching stuff ;)
ya when im bored i somtimes glitch on the gamecube version but i always fail!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Well, I don`t only play video games when I am bored, but like every other mood too. But right now on my 3ds I am actually playing four games at the moment. Those are: Smash 3ds (When I wanna play smash, but my Wii U is unavailable), Pokemon AS ( When I wanna relax), Zelda Majoras mask (I love this game, and I play it often atm), and Links awakening ( Not so often).
On the Wii U right now I also have four games I play: Smash (Because SMASH!), Hyrule Warriors, Metroid prime trilogy, and shovel Knight.

A lot of Smash 4 and Bayonetta 2 for now. Before they came out I would just replay a old game I haven't touched in a while. Either that or beat something I haven't before or to try to set a high record on an old game.

It always depends. Right now it's Animal Crossing and Pokémon Shuffle, a week ago it was Fantasy Life, next week might be Donkey Kong Country, the week after Fantasy Life again? I have a couple of games and I tend to go back and forth between them. I try to include Art Academy in that too.

Replaying kid icarus 3d at the moment so no that bored. Before I would just download some random demos from the eshop and play those

Usually I play Professor Layton Miracle Mask for 3ds. Nothing like puzzles to kick start your brain. Sometimes If I'm majorly bored I pull out my Mario Kart and beat my nephew in battles lol.

If it's a game, it would be Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. However, If you mean application, Youtube takes care of everything :D.

When i got bored i used play pokemon alpha sapphire which is really a cool game this game has give new hieght in pokemon genration and when i seriously get bored i start prepare pokemon for competive battle.

Well, I don`t only play video games when I am bored, but like every other mood too. But right now on my 3ds I am actually playing four games at the moment. Those are: Smash 3ds (When I wanna play smash, but my Wii U is unavailable), Pokemon AS ( When I wanna relax), Zelda Majoras mask (I love this game, and I play it often atm), and Links awakening ( Not so often).
On the Wii U right now I also have four games I play: Smash (Because SMASH!), Hyrule Warriors, Metroid prime trilogy, and shovel Knight.
shovel knight and hyrule warriors is awesome ive seen gameplay and i was able to play it before my friend moved and majoras mask is addicting for me...way to addicting

Pretty much any game is fine. But if I'm in a certain, "Oh heck I'm so bored I don't want any game that isn't quick," mood, I play:

3DS:

• Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
  • Undead Storm Nightmare/Undead Bowling
  • Chain Blaster
  • Crazy Construction
  • Alien on the Run
  • WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgames!
DS:
  • English of the Dead (House of the Dead 2/Typing of the Dead on the DS, basically)
  • Metal Slug 7
  • Horse Life (a pet sim, it's actually good and helps me relax. I kind of have some sentimental value for it too)
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas (yeah, it's licensed and cheap, but I enjoyed it a lot; I still play it from time to time - you sneak and steal presents, it's simple and thus enjoyable)
DSiWare:

• Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
  • Metal Torrent
I actually listed my 'fast without any pauses in between' games here; like I said, mostly any game is fine.

I ususally play pokemon shuffle for a while then go to playing either pokemon x or Bleach Dark Souls which is a fighting,Action game which doesn't bore me at all.Sometimes i just go play the MHU4 demo and try to beat the Gore Magala.

I play Pokemon and Smash Bros online when I'm bored. Those games have infinite replay ability since you can keep playing with people online. I never get tired of those games.

Back