What games do you play on nintendos consoles or handhelds when your bored?

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
At the moment I am playing Michael Jackson the exp. and Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil The Merc. These games are very good! :)

I started playing a Nuzlocke challenge of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire so when I have to train my pokemon then I play it when I'm really, really bored, because it's kind of really boring >.>

Right now, Im playing Pokemon Picross lol. Decent at killing time and I read a while back that games like those are great for training parts of your brain to improve logic abilities XD

Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance that game is so amazing the quality and story line endless things to do 10/10

Smash Bros. or with my unreleased copy of my Star Fox on Virtual Boy. Man, my eyes have never felt more alive.

bayonetta 2: there are so much epic battles in this game
proyect x zone 2: its easy, but its very fun
hyrule warriors legends: the adventure mode is very long XD
codename steam in the hard difficulty
the game about creating weapons to rent it to your customers (I never remember the name XD)
the legend of the dark witch

If I'm feeling especially bored, I love to play Wario Land Shake It on the Wii. The game just has such a great musical score and an interesting art direction. The gameplay almost kind of bleeds some kind of raw Wario charm, and with the game's many great levels and moments, it keeps me entertained for a long time.

When I'm bored and want something casual? I have a few cheap puzzle games on my Switch that I can go back to at any given times, so typically them, or any one of the other cheap games I've got for free... usually puzzles, though

The Lines series is a hidden gem. Very minimalistic yet easy to pick up, I own all three of those games on the Switch. I've bough a few other puzzle games from QUByte Interactive as well, which I sometimes go back to, though I feel some of those games aren't quite as enjoyably minimalistic as the Lines series for the most part.

Otherwise, if I can be bothered to switch the cartridge, I'll grind a little on one of the Disgaea games. Always something to do there.

Mostly Smash 3DS as I have yet to unlock everything but I swear my game is broken because I can't upload replays to friends so yeah I'd rather wait for a better patch and until then I'll just play the game until someone recommends that I don't have to suffer and there's a way to fix that problem. Other than that the game plays fine and natural.
It worked after a patch but I don't know how it worked. Anyways I don't play Smash anymore. I play games based on what I want to really accomplish. Most cases it's leveling up in an RPG like Bakugan. I really shouldn't though because there is just so much more I could be doing. Rivals of Aether's milestone system also comes to mind because it's better than Smash but it's shorter if you want to unlock everything. CPUs get into the same routine of dying offstage. Maybe I'm just too good.

when i go to my 3ds or switch systems “as they are the only nintendo systems that i still have” and i am bored and not sure what game to play or anime/tv show to watch or youtube video to consume , ii would often go for the puzzle games , fighting games , racing games with my most common ones bing puyo chronicle , puyo 20th anniversary , smash for 3ds , smash ultimate , puyo tetris , puyo tetris 2 , mario kart 8 deluxe.

Back