What Games Do You Want to Appear on The Wii U?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
The Wii U has a very interesting library and it seems that it is pleasing everyone at the moment. Zelda U and a new Star Fox game is already confirmed. With that being said, Is there any games that you would want to appear on the Wii U? For me, It would have to be Jet Set Radio. A sequel was planned for the Wii but was cancelled. I believe with the updated graphics and wanting by long time fans, Jet Set Radio should finally appear on a Nintendo console, which is of course, the Wii U.

Reactions: Paulie880
I think a new Pokemon Battle Revolution type of game for the Wii U would be nice. I believe 3DS and Wii U are able to interact, but I may be wrong. Regardless, seeing all the pokemon battling in HD would be a nice thing to see (I mean, Pokken, which only involves a few pokemon, already looks amazing).

Reactions: Mikaya
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there already a pokemon Battle game called Pokemon Runble for the Wii U?
I know it was originally for the N64 but I thought there was a sequel.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there already a pokemon Battle game called Pokemon Runble for the Wii U?
I know it was originally for the N64 but I thought there was a sequel.
Pokemon Rumble is an entirely different game. I'm talking about being able to see pokemon battles with three dimensional models (okay, not like the ones you see in the game, but the more realistic type of models of them).

First of all, Nintendo should totally make a Metroid game that could tie into a 3DS prequel. Then a Donkey Kong 3D game would also be quite nice, I've enjoyed the series so far. At E3, I expect a new IP announcement just like this year's, preferably for a genre of Nintendo games we haven't really seen yet.

As for third-party, all I really want are the games really made by EA, Activision, Ubisoft ect. with a few more decent exclusives supplied by Nintendo's funding (for example, The Wonderful 101, Devil's Third and Bayonetta 2); I should totally be able to look at my Wii U game collection and see the likes of FIFA 15, WWE 2K15, GTA V, COD:AW and Legend of Korra (lel) amongst the Nintendo games!

First of all, Nintendo should totally make a Metroid game that could tie into a 3DS prequel. Then a Donkey Kong 3D game would also be quite nice, I've enjoyed the series so far. At E3, I expect a new IP announcement just like this year's, preferably for a genre of Nintendo games we haven't really seen yet.

As for third-party, all I really want are the games really made by EA, Activision, Ubisoft ect. with a few more decent exclusives supplied by Nintendo's funding (for example, The Wonderful 101, Devil's Third and Bayonetta 2); I should totally be able to look at my Wii U game collection and see the likes of FIFA 15, WWE 2K15, GTA V, COD:AW and Legend of Korra (lel) amongst the Nintendo games!
Not to be too negative, but I wouldn't expect *too* much 3rd party support for Nintendo. Ubisoft themselves have said that Watch Dogs is going to be the last "mature" game they'll be releasing for the console. As for Activision, Call of Duty was never really a strong point for Nintendo consoles. That's not to say other areas aren't possible. That said, I feel like 3rd party developers are just a bit against the Wii U console even though it's an innovative concept. There's a bit of a stereotype of it not being as hardcore as the PS4 and XBoxOne

Not to be too negative, but I wouldn't expect *too* much 3rd party support for Nintendo. Ubisoft themselves have said that Watch Dogs is going to be the last "mature" game they'll be releasing for the console. As for Activision, Call of Duty was never really a strong point for Nintendo consoles. That's not to say other areas aren't possible. That said, I feel like 3rd party developers are just a bit against the Wii U console even though it's an innovative concept. There's a bit of a stereotype of it not being as hardcore as the PS4 and XBoxOne
I know, that ship has sailed; I guess that list above would be just the ideal 3rd party support. I'd say that 3rd party developers dislike Wii U, yeah, the sales aren't there for if they want to put out a lazy port... kinda sucks.

i want another pokemon battle revolution for the wii u and a fire emblem for the wii u thats not a crossover, i like cross overs i just dont think ima be fond of a crossover for fire emblem

Reactions: 3391
I agree with Light, I want a new Fire Emblem.

Obviously the main one I would want is Metroid, but they already said it's in development.

I think a new Mario Sports game a la Mario Sports Mix would be nice. I tried to play that game online in 2012 and the servers were beyond dead. Hopefully they could make a new one that isn't dead.

Nintendo should get the best indies of each year and create a "Nintendo Presents... Indie Collection!" game, it would've helped with 2013 and 2014's game droughts and could help get more indies on the eShop (which I believe is already thriving).

Nintendo should get the best indies of each year and create a "Nintendo Presents... Indie Collection!" game, it would've helped with 2013 and 2014's game droughts and could help get more indies on the eShop (which I believe is already thriving).

Oh man, I really like that idea. Just recently there was a sale on the Wii U eShop called "The Indie Connection Sale" and it was just a bunch of really popular indie games on sale. Stuff like that would be really cool to have on a disc.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
I don't know I am dying to have another mario game!! I know I know, there are already a lot of mario games on the wii u but I love mario games. Perhaps I would like to have another kirby game, you know something that resembles more kirby's return to dreamland for the wii system which you can actually control kirby's movements.

Nintendo should make a good pokemon game for wii u instead of that dumb pokemon legends they announced a while back. Increasing third party support would be good too but I doubt nintendo will do it. They should also add a animal crossing game soon

Reactions: 3823
I dunno if it's just me. But I'd like to have Animal Crossing on the Wii U (yep you heard it) I love ACNL and playing on the game pad (using it as pockets/emoji) playing it in hd would be so relaxing. Maybe they could also add a multiplayer option, one person on screen, other on gamepad. But eh that's just me >_<

I'd like a battle revolution game, A HD remake of Pokemon Colosseum or XD Gale of Darkness (or bath) And an HD Mario Sunshine.

So pretty much any HD remake of Gamecube games :playful: also A new Metroid or Kid Icarus.

Reactions: Mikaya
There are so many games I want on wii u!!! I would LOVE to have kingdom hearts 3. I am pretty sure KH3 would sell more on the wii u than it would on the xbox one. I also would like a new wonderful 101 game (but that is never gonna happen).
I want a new F zero game, F-zero GX was really fun and underrated. Miyamoto did confirm that f-zero has a future in an interview, so there is hope.

Though I think another Earthbound game was mentioned for 3DS, I would still love to see it come to Wii U. I agree with @cuberandgamer as well. I love the F-Zero games, and I am very excited to see if a new one comes to Wii U. However, cube, I must disagree with you on KH3. Kingdom Hearts has been Playstation only (the main series, not Chain of Memories/DDD or other handheld ones) for both games, and I'm honestly surprised that they're even developing it for the Xbox One.

Though the Wii U's sales are now better than they were a year or two ago, I still don't think Square has even thought about giving the Wii U KH3.

Conker Quest would be great! :wtf:

I'm dying for a new Trauma Center. It would be perfect for the Wii U. Having a bigger screen can cause more insane operations. You could have differnt things going on at both screens at the same time to up the tension. I also want a new Elitle Beat Agents. You don't have to do snythign special for that , but with the gamepad being bigger than the DS screen you could put more markers for you to hit on the screen.

i really want the ratchet and clank seriec to come to the wii u, but it will never happen.................

Back