What Games Do You Want to Appear on The Wii U?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
I would say that though it's already confirmed , I would really want Zelda U to come out as soon as possible >.>
Other than that , Iv'e seen people crave for a Animal Crossing game for this console and I too , would agree that another one should come out . I think many people will like it too :)

The day that Animal Crossing hits my Gamestop i will go there and get it for Wii U. My fam loves the title and would get a "family" game. Though I'm on my own for 3ds version XD. But, Animal crossing for Wii U needs to come soon i want mah big house already. K. K. Cruisin', blue table, blue cabinet, blue everything with a nice little gyroid rapping to the song. That is mah dream right there baby.

If Zelda U isn't until 2016, they need to give us a new system seller this winter. XCX, Star Fox, Mario Maker and Splatoon this year can boost sales but they need an Animal Crossing U or Amiibo World this winter, along with a big marketing push.

I want a few games. First off, I need a new Metroid. I think that with its strong single player aspects, some people who haven't gotten one just because they have friends with one might be more compelled to buy it, especially if it came around the time of Zelda. Second, I want a Pokemon Snap style game. It would work very well with the game pad. Third, I want another Animal Crossing, just because the Wii U could use one.

The game i really want for Wii U is Animal Crossing. I can guarantee my fam driving to the store and buying one when it comes out. Its really the main reason they started playing video games so I want this one too.

I want octodad to come on the wii u because I saw it on nintendo direct. Also I want the other earthbound games to come out on wii u. I know that earthbound 1 is on the wii u but I don't think the other earthbound games are. Also I would want animal crossing on the wii u. Animal crossing was on the 3ds and wii, but not the wii u?

I am dying for a new 3d mario game. A super mario galaxy 3 is what I want.It just has an amaing enviorment and I am sure the enviorment will look splendid on the wii u. I am sure gameplay will just be amazing and hopefully be new. It is actually been confirmed that it will come, hopefully on e3.

Back