What games would you want added in the nintendo switch online program?

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
The nintendo switch online program had a bit of a rocky start and people say that it's not "worth it", but more games are being added to it making it a better deal. Though it has many games there are some games that I would like to see. I dont know if nintendo will actually add these games but they would be a good addition to the library.
I definitely want earthbound. I haven't played the full earthbound game but I played a bit on an online emulator and it was amazing. Many people people have been wanting earthbound added to the library.
Another game i want is battletoads. I haven;t played it but I have heard how hard it is to beat the game and it would be a nice addition.
Last but not least is duckhunt. Duckhunt would really work out on the switch with the switch having detachable controllers. BUT, that would mean people with the switch lite cant play the game or would have to resort to a different method of playing using the d-pad???
But these are 3 games I would want added to the library.

Reactions: Yumi Chi and EdwardKok
I guess Duck Hunt could work - the Switch Lite, as you mentioned, won't be able to play it though, unless you have separate Joy-Cons. Also I agree that Earthbound and Battletoads would be nice additions to the library.

You know, the latest additions to the NES and SNES online library in my opinion are stupid. Why do we need another tennis game, and not only that, but a tennis game nobody remembers?

Reactions: Deepak
Just add GameCube games and I would be a happy camper. :) As for specifically NES/SNES games, the only one I could really think of off the top of my head would be Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Also, any Final Fantasy game that released back then would be great. I think we already have some on there? I can’t remember.

The nintendo switch online program had a bit of a rocky start and people say that it's not "worth it", but more games are being added to it making it a better deal. Though it has many games there are some games that I would like to see. I dont know if nintendo will actually add these games but they would be a good addition to the library.
I definitely want earthbound. I haven't played the full earthbound game but I played a bit on an online emulator and it was amazing. Many people people have been wanting earthbound added to the library.
Another game i want is battletoads. I haven;t played it but I have heard how hard it is to beat the game and it would be a nice addition.
Last but not least is duckhunt. Duckhunt would really work out on the switch with the switch having detachable controllers. BUT, that would mean people with the switch lite cant play the game or would have to resort to a different method of playing using the d-pad???
But these are 3 games I would want added to the library.
probably some spike chunsoft games

if we get gba and ds games in the future i would include..
-both final fantasy tactis advance
-final fantasy XII revenant wings( my first final fantasy, im replaying it)
-the castlevania games of both consoles
-fire emblem games of both consoles
-mario party ds
-pokemon mystery dungeon games
-sonic advance trilogy
-sonic rush games

Maybe some 3ds games or actual nintendo switch games since my region (Australia) of my nintendo doesn't have any nintendo switch games or discounts for them. We only get like print out case art. But for nintendo switch games i would think it would be a discount not a full download. Maybe mario odyssey, splatoon 2, super smash bros ultimate etc. I would love that implemented to my nintendo.

Maybe some 3ds games or actual nintendo switch games since my region (Australia) of my nintendo doesn't have any nintendo switch games or discounts for them. We only get like print out case art. But for nintendo switch games i would think it would be a discount not a full download. Maybe mario odyssey, splatoon 2, super smash bros ultimate etc. I would love that implemented to my nintendo.
its very unrealistic to expect a company to give their top-selling games for "free" , discounts are more reasonable

its very unrealistic to expect a company to give their top-selling games for "free" , discounts are more reasonable
I did mention it somewhere, sorry.

Honestly I’d take anything other then More snes & nes.

the Switch has proven by means of modders to be able to run, GBA, GBC, N64 with help of other os GameCube, DS & Wii can run ..

Back