What HM Move is Your Favorite?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Well, guys you can read the title. Which HM Move is your favorite? Mine is Surf. I like Waterfall too but Surf is you know...just great.

Fly! I can go almost anywhere I want to on the map.

I just have no idea how a tiny little Pidgey or Taillow can carry me, ;)

d97CH1k.png

Rock Climb! It's not really that good in my opinion, but I like it! :D

@ErixSan That's a Pidgeot, ;)

This is a Pidgey :

200px_Oak_Pidgey.png

What about a Doduo or Dodrio? Also how can a Rhydon surf?

Anyways I like HM 03 Surf. Seems relaxing to lay down on some Pokémon while they swim.

Reactions: Marc
Fly as well. Its the most useful HM in the game in my opinion. My second choice would be waterfall cause it looks cool :p

image.jpg

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I like Fly! Because as the move suggests, you can fly with any Pokemon that can learn it. When I finally got it, I was happy that I could travel to different places much easier now.

Surf! It would be cool to surf with a Lapras or something :3

I like Surf when it comes to battling, I had a Starmie in Pokemon Heart Gold and Surf helped me out A LOT, but when it come to the over world (not battling) it would be fly, I had no idea Mew could have learn fly though, :)

I didn't like surf in the older games because the auto-sprite was a Lapras no matter what Pokemon you were surfing on; the newer ones with just the shadow was a good adjustment. The Fly HM has always been the shadow sprite - besides, it takes you wherever you've been! Mine'd have to be Fly. ;)

Well, guys you can read the title. Which HM Move is your favorite? Mine is Surf. I like Waterfall too but Surf is you know...just great.
Fly , It is useful without the HM Fly I think I would not be able to complete the Pokemon Game because fly could bring me almost everywhere in the Pokemon Map :D

Fly is useful for a) flying around the pokemon world once you've visited the locations and b) making fun of pokelogic for not allowing certain pokemon *cough* Yanmega *cough* to be able to fly

definitly FLY, I kept using it with -jet powerd fists- golurk just for the fun of it, then I caught my -jet powered tail- zekrom and he does not ever leave my team !

My favorite move is HM Move is Dive, you can discover all the secrets, treasures and strange pokemon underwater with it, i think the Pokemon 3 gen had some impact on me with this.

My favorite move is HM Move is Dive, you can discover all the secrets, treasures and strange pokemon underwater with it, i think the Pokemon 3 gen had some impact on me with this.
My only problem with Dive is that movement is really slowed down when you're underwater compared to when you're surfing underwater. I guess from a physics point of view it makes sense but still

Well I like Cut. It's just so fun watching trees regrow instantly.

my hm is fly because it a cool hm..

Surf

Back