What is the WORST Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Thread topic....and perhaps a debateable one :p But yeah, what are your opinions on this haha Kinda curious what you have to say

Probably Super Bear Shark, I found it an insufferable, boring game, with nothing more to offer than decent animation.

Reactions: BrianXcalibur
i would say arcade classics 3d. it is way to simple. and sttupid.

Mmm... The worst game I have so far is Arcade Classics 3D.

Probably Super Bear Shark, I found it an insufferable, boring game, with nothing more to offer than decent animation.
lol what's the "story" behind it?
Mmm... The worst game I have so far is Arcade Classics 3D.
Arcade Classics 3D? Is that one of the things that the 3DS handheld starts with from the very beginning? haven't tried that lol
Edit: nvm I guess it's a 3D edition of what I was talking about?

Last edited:

Arcade Classics 3D? Is that one of the things that the 3DS handheld starts with from the very beginning? haven't tried that lol
Edit: nvm I guess it's a 3D edition of what I was talking about?

Actually it's new...

Actually it's new...
yeah, just realized when I saw the front page of the forum. Idk I remember seeing some Arcade thing on my 3DS (one of the things I never use :p)

You're a man running from a shark carried by a bear.

You're a man running from a shark carried by a bear.
So that implies there's something between the bear and shark, right? Oh well, still a better love story than Twilight.

So that implies there's something between the bear and shark, right? Oh well, still a better love story than Twilight.
Well they're both trying to eat the guy, but generic post aside, I guess you could make that assumption. These Twilight jokes have gotten old.

Well they're both trying to eat the guy, but generic post aside, I guess you could make that assumption. These Twilight jokes have gotten old.
eh I guess they have gotten old a bit. About as old as Magikarp jokes in any case lol But yeah, that sounds stupid xD

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D maybe, out of the retail ones I've played.

Reactions: ThePokemonHunter
Animal Crossing New Leaf.............

No.Its Fast&Furious:Showdown

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D maybe, out of the retail ones I've played.

When I bought my 3DS, it was with a free game: Steel Diver or Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D...
Glad to pick the first option.

Reactions: 18
Animal Crossing New Leaf.............

No.Its Fast&Furious:Showdown
I was literally about to point out that that's probably a bad choice lol Well...I guess moral of the story is if I haven't heard of the game to some extent it could easily be terrible :p

I haven't played any bad 3DS game, but I heard Arcade Classics 3D is horrible and Super Bear Shark sounds like my definition of a stupid/bad game.

I suppose Fractured Soul would be a bad game. It has a nice idea but OH LORD the gameplay!

Last edited:
I suppose Shattered Soul would be a bad game. It has a nice idea but OH LORD the gameplay!
I never heard of the game, I saw some images online and it does look bad.

I never heard of the game, I saw some images online and it does look bad.

He fixed the name.

I suppose Fractured Soul would be a bad game. It has a nice idea but OH LORD the gameplay!

That is not a bad game, just a really hard one (it have a focus on hardcore gamers)

He fixed the name.

That is not a bad game, just a really hard one (it have a focus on hardcore gamers)
Well it looked like the game, the images in Google told me so.

Back