What is Your Favorite 3DS Soundtrack RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Well I'm split on my choices. I enjoy the soundtrack on Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, Final Fantasy Explorers and
corpse party. It's really hard to pick because there were so many good games with some good music this year. I hope next year is just as good as this year for a lot of really good games. Btw , I hope everyone is having a good holiday and all is well with you guys. :cat:

I agree with every last statement! Here's to another good year of spectacular 3DS Music!

Puyo Puyo Tetris 3DS, Conception II and Kid Icarus Uprising

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers inside story and Paper Jam

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers inside story and Paper Jam
If there is one thing I liked about Paper Jam, it's probably the music. Bowser's Inside Story definitely has a special place in my heart, though. The DS's unique soundtrack made for some super memorable OST's, like Sonic Rush (which you MUST listen to at least once). Bowser's Inside Story is one I certainly keep on my mp3 player at almost all times when I have space, just because it's that fun. So many memorable map themes, and the battles were all super fun because of their music too. :D

Reactions: Farhaan Raja
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Revelation.
"Azura's Song" is by far the most poetic and touching song of the lot.
The game is like a musical, in a way: That song is re-composed (so-to-speak) several different ways in different parts of the game, and usually I don't notice until I listen more closely later on. >w< I love it~

"Warmth is Gone" is another one I really like. It's super sad, due to the context where you first hear it. v.v
I tend to like sad music~

The several at the end of the music list I don't particularly care for, but for the most part, it has a pretty great soundtrack. ^w^

I...have yet to check out all of those! Back to the fan-sites it is!

My current favorite 3DS soundtrack is MK7 because I can't get enough of it. It is one of the main reasons why I play online since I have finished the single player with all 3 stars.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Actually, i do really like A Link Between Worlds soundtrack. A lot of it is remixed from A Link To The Past and some of it is original. Most of it is legendary. I also like Star Fox 64 3ds soundtrack.

My tow favorite soundtracks on the 3DS as of right now would have to be those from Kirby Planet Robobot and a Link Between Worlds. Both of these games feature amazing remixes of songs from previous installments in their respective series, as well as new music that harmonize excellently with the original.

Changing my favorite track again..."King's Theme" from Miitopia of all places. It's absolute gold.

Right now it's either gotta be the Totem Pokémon theme from Sun and Moon, which imo is such a perfect blend of intensity, suspense, and upbeat energy to it:

Or this track from a little known game, which plays in the level Forest of Dreams. Somber and serene yet catchy and intense enough to give you the power to push through this incredibly challenging level. Seriously, please give this OST a listen-through. It's sure something, and the game itself plays similarly to the classic Mega Man games with some obvious anime inspiration.

Reactions: Marc
Right now it's either gotta be the Totem Pokémon theme from Sun and Moon, which imo is such a perfect blend of intensity, suspense, and upbeat energy to it:
Or this track from a little known game, which plays in the level Forest of Dreams. Somber and serene yet catchy and intense enough to give you the power to push through this incredibly challenging level. Seriously, please give this OST a listen-through. It's sure something, and the game itself plays similarly to the classic Mega Man games with some obvious anime inspiration.
Nice! Wait...is that The Legend of Dark Witch?! I demoed that game a while ago. It wasn't too bad but I kinda avoided it. If it has good music I should check it out again maybe.

Nice! Wait...is that The Legend of Dark Witch?! I demoed that game a while ago. It wasn't too bad but I kinda avoided it. If it has good music I should check it out again maybe.

That is the legend of darkwitch. I got it while it was on sale and I have to say it's a very nice platformer, but I have no idea what its original price is, so I can't say if it's worth the money - but if you're a fan of the original Mega Man games, you'll probably love it.

And yes, the music is great.

Back