What is your favorite color?

• Thread starter Sharon
  • Start date
Sharon

Sharon

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
My top two favorite colors are purple and green. Pretty much anything purple I like however I'm not particularly fond of wearing. ...but I do love to wear the color green as far as clothes go.

What is your favorite color?

I like yellow the most, but not like a BRIGHT BRIGHT NEON yellow. More like an golden-yellow color.

I also like turquoise and most shades of blue, red, and I also somewhat like pink, but I don't particularly like wearing pink stuff.

I love purple. Any shade, really. Lavender, dark purple, and even purple mixed with other colors, such as magenta (purple and pink).

My other favorites are blue, black, and white.

Red. It's so Vibrant and stands out so much. <3

my favorite color is Blue.

Reactions: AricAttack
My favourite color is Red.

300px-Color_icon_purple.svg.png

Purple.

Blue. Pretty much all shades of it. I just love blue.

Lime Green. Yeah, probably not a common pick...

Baby Blue.. I like a lot of colors but that's my favorite.

It's a tie between Red and Black. I love these colours <3

Black and blue :eek: No, I'm not kidding :hilarious:

Oh gosh i dont really have a favourite color! i like Purple, Light brown, light blue, and yellow :cat:

My favourite colour is blue!!

Just recently changed my favorite color to coral. But, a shade of coral that's more on the pinkish side. Realized how much I love it!

Yellow/blue/red

Black and White is soooo sexy lol ;) White makes every thing look new, futuristic and most of all simple lol Black makes it emotional, deep, tough, and mysterious lol Another example is Black/Dark Chocolate is too bitter while White chocolate is too sweet. If you blend them together, you get the most out of chocolate lol the point is that I just love Hershey's Chocolate lol :hungry:

Reactions: Marc
My Favorite color is this one:

zu-shikaku_aka.png

Its kinda modern for a color, it remenbers me of ketchup to.

Hmm. Blue. Like any of these shades:
Black-Blue_256x256.png

I like all colors

Back