What is your favorite color?

• Thread starter Sharon
  • Start date
My favorite color is red and the second is black

My favorite color is any shade of Blue, preferably the Light Blue/Baby Blue. I used to like Pink before, but I rather go with a calmer color:

Blue, then black.

my favorite color is green because its everywhere and the grass and the tree's but if i start getting sick of the color green i would switch to pink because why not.

My favourite colour is red and maybe white or green.

My favorite color is black with red splattered on it

I like green, especially neon green. Green food is good for you thus green itself is good for you too.

Well I'm colorblind so I choose....transparent!

Lime green and sky yes, that's what I like colour. I don't why love those colour to much. Mostly the cloth I have are of those colour. These colour make my eyes to relax :whistle:too.

My favorite color is green, yeah, like Yoshi, the original Yoshi! xD

My favorite color is green... There are so many cewl things that are green :love: . Money, grass, Yoshi, cucumbers (my favorite veggie :p)... Bright green is my favorite, but neon green is ehhh.... It's too bright for me :/ dark green is nice to, looks like beautiful leaves :D

I like the color yellow because I usually like neon and bright colors . I like any thing that is shiny especially the gold color . I just don't know it just seems to capture the eye of mine . I also have a second favorite color which is green because I like nature and green is also a neon color and I like all those . The colors are also I like but not as much as those two because those are my favorite ;)

Green black and silver best color combination ever
If I can only choose one then it would be green

My favorite color is Blue <3 Any shade of blue, I like It. Baby blue, Navy blue, dark blue, you name it. Blue is just a devine color. It's so Elegant. Lot of the stuff I own are actually the color blue. Like my 3ds xl, my phone, my backpack, and one of my Nikes. Blue is just a nice color.

Reactions: 3823
My Favourite colors are Black,White and Blue
Black= I like Black because it represents the darkness and is also a mysterious color
White= I Like white because it represents the light and brightness and happiness
Blue= Because it is the color of the sky and the ocean

My favorite is Orange and Yellow, but i like almost all the Colors.
RANBOW POWA!

I like purple because it looks nice. What are your favorite color and why.

I like blue, red and green.

Wellll. If you look at my avatar, you see that specific color. It's everywhere I say. Can you guess what it is? Maybe you can, maybe you can't. But one thing I know is try not to be Dr. Seuss and rhyme. Have you figured it because
Blue

I like orange and neon colors

Back