What is your favorite Gen 6 pokemon?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Whats your favorite Pokemon that's been announced for Pokemon X and Y? Reply on this post so i can know other peoples favorites :D My favorite would probably be Talonflame because of the fire/flying combination.

Whats your favorite Pokemon that's been announced for Pokemon X and Y?
My favorite is Sylveon. I only hope that it has more abilities.

My favorite is Sylveon. I only hope that it has more abilities.
True, who wouldn't love a new eevee evolution :D

Pyroar
Female Male

pyroarf.png
pyroar.png

This Pokémon was accidentally revealed by the website IGN on September 11th 2013. It was confirmed the next day to be the evolution of Litleo. It was revealed that it has both a male and female form.
I like this pokemon because it looks cool. :cool:

Whats your favorite Pokemon that's been announced for Pokemon X and Y? Reply on this post so i can know other peoples favorites :D My favorite would probably be Talonflame because of the fire/flying combination.

hB260B51C

Lol :rotfl:

Reactions: Marc
I will keep with this one:
180px-Dedenne.png

Dedenne

Oh! I saw a Wyvern looking Pokemon. . . I think it was called Noverian or something like that. I don't remember, but it was pretty awesome looking.

I might get flamed for saying this, but mine is Froakie :p

Reactions: ErixSan
I might get flamed for saying this, but mine is Froakie :p

Everyone is different, so thinking different isn't bad. :thumbsup:

Well, so far my favorite pokemon for the 6th Gen has to be Tyrantrum! That is a beast it will tear through defenses like nobody's business!

I love that Pangoro. Like I mean,
tumblr_mpts8qe1Ka1qhof99o1_500.jpg

Who wouldn't love this team? :love:

Reactions: Marc and Reece
Chespin was the Pokémon that most caught my attention when Pokémon X and Pokémon Y were announced, so Chespin is my favorite Pokémon that was announced for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

When Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were announced initially back in January, I was immediately #teamfroakie. Out of the three, Froakie looked the coolest for me though. With that said though, I liked a bunch of the pokemon that were revealed later on

I was really impressed with Yveltal, and not because it is a legendary. I liked the variety of moves that it learns, and the fact that it represents evil!

My favorite Generation 6 Pokemon would have to be Aegislash and Dragalge, I think the creators, were really creative in this Generation, I love how Aegislash has both Defense and Attack mode (Blade and Shield form) which is a first for a Pokemon (similar to Deoxys) and Dragale, also know as the fairy killer, is an epic Pokemon, I love it's design, and base stats.

Reactions: QuanChi
My favorite Generation 6 Pokemon would have to be Aegislash and Dragalge, I think the creators, were really creative in this Generation, I love how Aegislash has both Defense and Attack mode (Blade and Shield form) which is a first for a Pokemon (similar to Deoxys) and Dragale, also know as the fairy killer, is an epic Pokemon, I love it's design, and base stats.

Agreed. The creators were far more creative than in the 5th gen.

Well, if the Mega-Evolutions are accepted, I'd go for Mega-Charizard X (they finally made him a Dragon-Type!).
Otherwise, I like Tyrunt, because of how clumsy he looks :D !

Well, if the Mega-Evolutions are accepted, I'd go for Mega-Charizard X (they finally made him a Dragon-Type!).
Otherwise, I like Tyrunt, because of how clumsy he looks :D !

Never thought of that, but sure, mega-evolutions are permissible.
And what's so clumsy looking about Tyrunt? I'm quite fond of it. =(

Never thought of that, but sure, mega-evolutions are permissible.
And what's so clumsy looking about Tyrunt? I'm quite fond of it. =(

Well, his appearance makes me think of that word. But this shouldn't be taken as a pejorative term.

(gen 6 only right ? no other gens ?like squirtle ?)
haha i loved that Gogoat as soon as i saw her , its like love at first sight :p
it looked so cool and when i found out i could ride it i was like "HELL YEAH !"

h83D6FDA4.png
:p

Back