What is your favorite Gen 6 pokemon?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
I love greninja, he looks like a boss frog ninja, protean greninjax is op, greninja FTW

I also like talon flame gale wings talonflames with brave bird is a real sweeper, he could potentially wipe out a whole team

Last edited by a moderator:
Klefki for his epic support. He can also have a SwaggerPlay setup that depends on the opponent to hit itself but I like the fact he can use priority T Wave and Walls to setup easier.

Furfrou is awesome for how easy it is to wall physical attackers. All you need to do is set up two Cotton Guards and you're perfect. I'm not sure if he has any truly effective ways of healing and he's so so when taking Special hits so I like Hippowdon better because he can take anything. Like he can beat a Mega Pinsir with one Stone Edge, Earthquake Mega Mawiles, beat both Mega Mewtwos with sheer awesomeness

Goodra seems to be an effective special wall but I don't think he can heal so he's not a favorite.

Meowstic (M) is like a less defensive but faster version of Klefki that can learn Trick Room (but with negative priority it doesn't mean anything) so I find Klefki as the better Prankster (that can do the same things Meowstic can like Safeguard and Swagger so take that Cat).

Greninja is strong, frail, effective, and he's alright. Maybe someone will have one with Toxic Spikes and be the best in the land someday but with all the priorities out there, he's staying at the end of the line.

Talonflame's power has be abused to a pulp for it's effectiveness and stat boosting/healing moves. The key reason why I wanted a Hippo to throw stones at it from a distance. It's like Greninja but it depends on using STAB (more specifically Brave Bird or possibly Acrobatics) for it to deal major damage along with priority. The kamikaze of flying types (Mega Charizard X isn't flying type).

All of the ones listed above are pretty great and I'm sure I've overlooked the Grass/Ghost types or some other Gen 6 Pokes but Klefki wins the duel.

Froakie/ Greninja, he is amazing, cool, cute, handsome, he can do his job in battle man, Protean hits hard to ;D

Goomy pls.

Fennekin. So glad they made a fox fire type. My fave type is fire as well. It's so cute too! =3

For me, it is tied between Greninja and Aegislash. The shiny versions of both look so epic. Who would not like a Ghost Sword and a Ninja frog that can throw Shurikens made of water in their party :D

For me, it is tied between Greninja and Aegislash. The shiny versions of both look so epic. Who would not like a Ghost Sword and a Ninja frog that can throw Shurikens made of water in their party :D

Well i cant disagree anything here :D
I'm all in for both of them!

I jumped to froakie since the first play, greninja absolutely beat anything from start (with the right skills, it really can escape sure kill to near kill)
And aegislash... nothing to add here :D ITs just... Awesome

Reactions: 532
Well i cant disagree anything here :D
I'm all in for both of them!

I jumped to froakie since the first play, greninja absolutely beat anything from start (with the right skills, it really can escape sure kill to near kill)
And aegislash... nothing to add here :D ITs just... Awesome
Greninja with Protean is so powerful, I have wiped out an entire enemy team with it. I was using Ice Beam, U Turn, Surf and Dark Pulse. Wiped them out in minutes.

Reactions: BrianXcalibur
at first my favorite was froakie but then I caught an Espurr and was amazed instantly by how powerful it is and after a while it evolved into this cool looking cutie :
screenshot_61112_thumb_wide610.jpg

And now it's one of my favorites !

Klefki if it's based on battling skills. Skiddo if it's based on aesthetics :D

I will go with Yvetyl, I really like that it's really powerful. It's a really sweet legendary to have.

My favorite is greninja

As far as megas go, mega scizor. As for standalone pokemon, my favorite was either Greninja or Espurr, both for entirely different reasons. For Greninja, it's for overall practicality. For Espurr, it's just for how unintentionally creepy it is. :)

Either Diancie or Noivern.

If you say 6th gen. only then i would go with Goodra. It has a high special defense ( defense needs a little training ) and can resist ice beam and draco meteor:D:D:D

ahh i like most of the Gen 6 pokemons but if i have to choose one it would be Sylveon, the moment i looked at it i knew that it's going to be in my team one day, it just screams cuteness :), overall Gen 6 has a lot of great pokemon, there were only a little amount of new pokemons but most of them are really nice and cool looking.

If you say 6th gen. only then i would go with Goodra. It has a high special defense ( defense needs a little training ) and can resist ice beam and draco meteor:D:D:D
Even though it has a high Sp.Def, it will get destroyed by my Life orb Infernape with Ice Punch. No Goodra can withstand that damage.

My favorite 6th Gen would definitely have to be panchum. I like the way he's always got that leaf.

Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon-Design Wise
1st- Talonflame
2nd- Greninja
3rd- Goomy
I really like these Pokemon design wise. They caught my eyes when they were released. The designs just look so good.

Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon- Competitive Aspect
1st- Sylveon
2nd- Greninja
3rd- Xerneas
Each one of these Pokemon are great in the competitive scene. I've used each of them a lot in Pokemon Showdown. These Pokemon are one of the reasons why i'm able to win my battles.

My Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon is Hoopa. I think he just looks really awesome and I hope he can destroy everything it has to battle. That would be awesome.
720.png
Normal
720.png
Shiny

Back