What is your favorite Koopling in Mario?

• Thread starter Wikstrom
  • Start date

Best Koopling

• Total voters
Bowser Jr. is the neatest of the bunch because he represents the spoiled brat and he's been in games like Sunshine, Mario Golf:TT, Mario Kart:DD, New Super Mario Bros., and Galaxy 2. He gets all the cool gadgets. As for the SMB3 Koopa Kids I liked Roy because he could sort of paralyze you when he jumps and he has neat shades. I did like Lemmy when I heard his voice in Smash I liked him because he sounded like a character from another game and he sounds silly. Ludwig is just cool because of his name and being pompous according to his trophy description.

My favorite koopling is probably Ludwig. I like his blue hair and blue is my favorite color. He is my favorite because he reminds me of wolverine because of his hair. I sometimes use ludwig in smash bros and in mario kart 8 too. I do not think that any other koopling will ever replace ludwig as my favorite koopling.

I didn't like any of the koopalings, their appearances are weird and weapons as well xD The only guy I slightly like in their clan is Browser Jr. since he is the "first one" I knew and the first one introduced. He is also funny and his weapons are interesting. He is slightly cute as well xD

I always liked Bowser Jr. better than the rest. He was basically the "first koopaling" that I ever known, until I played Super Mario Bros. Wii. I know they also appeared in Super Mario Bros. 3, but I always thought they were the same ones every single time I played an Airship level. Basically, I didn't know who they were in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Out of all of the koopalings, I would have to choose Iggy to be honest. I have some traits with Iggy like were both crazy (well he's more crazier than me) XD. I enjoy using him in Mario kart 8 (he has decent speed and there are a few combinations that I love using for him). But the reason why I like Iggy the most is because my sister let me choose to be either him or a different koopaling. And ever since then Iggy been my favorite koopaling ^^

My favorite Koopaling is probably Ludwig von Koopa. I think that he has a really interesting personality, and his hair is just hilarious. I mean, come one, it looks like he has a pair of wings on his head! Also, I think his voice acting is really good as well. He is a lot of fun in Mario Kart, but I'm actually not a big fan of the character as a whole in Smash Bros...

I liked them all and I wished they would have returned in the 3DS Mario platformer games instead of just Bowser Jr. >.<

My two favorites are Lemmy and Ludwig. I love how cute and michevious Lemmy looks. I like his star patterned yellow ball in New Super Mario Bros Wii. I also am very fond on Ludwig. I like his voice and his ability to duplicate himself. My third favorite would be Morton. He is pretty cool looking as well. I like his hammer in NSMBU.

Back