What is Your Favorite Link Incarnation?

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
Corey

Corey

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
The character Link from The Legend of Zelda series of games has received a lot of incarnations throughout the years. And, which one would you pick as your favorite?

My favorite Link incarnation is Toon Link, a cartoony version of Link. Toon Link is my favorite Link incarnation because he is the main character on my favorite Zelda game, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Also, he's so cute and tiny, just look at him!

tumblr_lverlmjUTk1qzjton.png

So guys, if you had to pick any Link incarnation as your favorite, which one would you pick?

I'll always say the OoT/MM link is the best version in the entire series.

Reactions: Flarence
I really like Twilight Princess Link.

Reactions: Flarence
The Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Link, because he's so cartoony and cute! :D

Hmmmm I am not quiet sure... I like them all if that is choice on this. :3

I like the Twilight Princess Link the most. He's just so awesome, and he did what his past self couldn't do. Plus, turning into a Wolf is pretty awesome; you gotta admit. XD

I like the design of the Zelda Wii U Link the most but I haven't played that obviously, so I'm going to go with Toon Link for the time being. I don't particularly like any other Link in the series, however Toon Link I've always loved.

Wind Waker Link. Those expressions! I don't like what they did with him in SSB4 though. He seems less goofy in that game.

Reactions: Mikaya
I too think Toon Link is my favorite. He is full of expressions! No other Link can compare to his attitude and looks.

Reactions: Mikaya
I like Wind waker link and Twilight princess link for entirely diferent reasons ! oh and skyward sword link also is on the lsit due to his ''noticable'' personality !

Twilight Princess Link is probably my favorite with the second being a link to the past link

I liked Link in Wind Waker personally. The cel-shaded graphics were a nice touch. I just prefer the 'cartoony' look, as it appeals to all audiences. He looks so cute and the facial expressions and random gestures/noises he makes are priceless!.

The Hero of Time (OoT/MM Link/Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess) and the Hero of Wind (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Toon Link). Ocarina of Time is probably my favorite Zelda game, and Majora's Mask as well. The Hero of Time was the first 3D Link, and probably my favorite, for various reasons. I also really like the Hero of Wind, because he was awesome, and he was a cartoon. :p

Toon link from Windwaker. So adorable to me and I love bright colors. (not too bright .-.)
I just love kiddy style art like Fantasy Life and ACNL I guess so I pick toon link from WW.

I like the Skyward Sword Link, as well as the Fierce Deity Link. Skyward Sword Link due to how he looks and his overall outfuit, and Fierce Deity Link because nothing is as beastly as him. He is just so cool in his Fierce Diety form, Dual-wielding blades and longer range. I'm not sure if that counts as an incarnation, though :confused:

I like the Young Hero of time (MM/OOT) and The Wind Waker (guess :p)

I loved the Toon Link from Wind waker. I think this has already mentioned by a few, but he's just so cute! Plus, this was one of my first actual Zelda games, believe it or not. Now, though, I have Ocarina for the N64 still, but Wind waker for the Gamecube was my first introduction title.

Toon link is way to girly and wimpy ;P my personal favourite is the incarnation from Ocarina of Time and Majoras mask (adult and kid version are sick) I grew up knowing link like how he looked in these games ;)

My favorite Link Incarnation would be Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Toon Link! lol Twilight Princess' Link looks more epic to be honest in my personal opinion. Toon link just looks so cute lol no other reason behind it lol

zelda-mashup-mordici.jpg zelda-mashup-snivy.jpg

My favorite Link was the Ocarina of Time, but I like the Twilight Princess too! xD

Back