What is your favorite Monster in the Monster Hunter Series

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What monster is your favorite monster in the Monster Hunter video game series? Why?

The Stygian Zinogre! It's a flipping dragon wolf, that's why! xD

Hypnoc, because it's basically the only monster easy to kill :p

Brachydios.

Alatreon because that thing controls the elements and is really vicious (completely love the gear that thing makes).

Trollj... I mean Deviljho (jk). In all seriousness, probably G. Wroggi, cause its armor is awesome.

I like the Duramboros I think it's called. The one with the hump on it's back lmao it's so fat and clumsy and knocking it over when it spins is really satisfying.

Monster Hunter Tri, as it was the only tittle I have ever played. Looking forward to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

Ive only played 3 but out of that game, i really love the nargacuga :) that thing is mah baby

all of them XD (from the demo cause i dont have money for games)

My favourite monster would go between the Tigrex and the Brachydios.

Still love them Rathian/Rathalos. Those are just awesome old school dragons.

Hard to say. So far, Brachyidos because of those awesome explosions. Other ones would be Jhen Mohran, Goldbeard, Great Jaggi (10 secs to kill), and Lagiacrus.

Rathalos, no other!
Monster Hunter Tri being my first, when I saw Rathalos armor I just had to have it!! Allthough it took dozens of tries to get the plate... :woot:
But, yeah, that's why I like him so much.

Since I played MH on my PS2 at the first time, I love everything in the game.
But my fave monster is the Rathalos.

I've always liked the Nargacuga and Jinouga/Zinogre.
They're both fun to hunt an look really cool. Not gonna lie though, I hated having to go for Narg's tail back in Freedom Unite since it had to be in rage mode before you can cut it off :dead:

Since today I played a Monster Hunter game or shall I say demo for the first time I would say my favourite so far is the Gore Magala which is from MHU4 the demo at advanced level and is a flying creature and very hard to defeat which I have not done yet.

I think I'll stay with my classic favorite(Kushalala Daora) I like his wind attacks *squeeee* >.<

I am relatively new to the franchise, I mean I have started playing mh series on my wii system and I don't remember If I knew about it before. Anyway, as you said, the game is 100% cool but you have to have a favourite thing like a weapon or monster. To me my favourite one is the Nibelsnarf, I just loved the combat with him, even though it was not difficult to hunt the first time, I went on a quest to hunt it for the second time and I found it a bit difficult. Another thing I liked about it was how it hid under the sand and suddenly attacked you trying to swallow you by one bite.

so far my favorite monster is brachydios. mainly because ballerina + explosives + heavyweight boxer x dinosaur = REALLY FREAKING AWESOME!!! not only that, but it has some of the best weapons in the game, at least in my opinion.

Back