What is your favorite multiplayer 3DS game?

• Thread starter Maxoxie
  • Start date
Did anyone ever play multiplayer on the old ds bomber man games? The one where you have to blow up other people on a grid like 2d map? (<not the best description…) any who, that one is probably my favourite :D
Yessssssssssssss

Reactions: dk2thebeat
  1. Mario Kart 7
  2. Mario Golf: World Tour
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  4. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  5. Pokémon X
  6. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  7. Mario Tennis Open
Did anyone ever play multiplayer on the old ds bomber man games? The one where you have to blow up other people on a grid like 2d map? (<not the best description…) any who, that one is probably my favourite :D
I did, I loved Bomberman Land: Touch! 2's online multiplayer, it was the only DS with online multiplayer that I frequently used.

...but that's a DS game, and this thread specifically wants multiplayer 3DS games to be the answer. :p

Reactions: dk2thebeat
  1. Mario Kart 7
  2. Mario Golf: World Tour
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  4. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  5. Pokémon X
  6. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  7. Mario Tennis Open
I did, I loved Bomberman Land: Touch! 2's online multiplayer, it was the only DS with online multiplayer that I frequently used.

...but that's a DS game, and this thread specifically wants multiplayer 3DS games to be the answer. :p

Very true!! My bad ;)
Favourite 3ds game has to be the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time!
Can't wait to see if they bring out a Majora's mask 3d!!!!

Mario Kart 7. If you're playing with someone who annoys you a little bit, you get something off your chest by throwing the Red Shell at them. They think you're laughing because you're having fun, whereas you're really getting therapy :D

My favorites are either Mario Kart 7 or Pokemon X/Y.I also like Mario Golf:World tour and Luigi´s Mansion 2 multiplayer,but I feel that Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon X/Y have more variety of choices for multiplayer.They're so fun,being either for competitive play,or just for fun.

OOOOH I didn't know Luigi's Mansion is multiplayer, awesome stuff! I'll have to try that sometime.

ATM the only actual multiplayer game i have is RE Revelations, but i havent even played it online yet( i recently unlocked raid mode. i will get my Friend code and post it on here.

Resident Evil Revelations, if you can find a good partner.

i added my FC in my sig. i added you..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine most favourite multiplayer game 3ds ia MH3U as it is required mainly the multiplayer to pass the quest taken. Now MH4U is out ., this may be a more exciting battle with monster online together with friends awaits us...next is pokemon x and y ,play the wifi battle ..you'll will find its awesome. If you dont have the mentioned game above , I suggest you play with happy this epic game...

This is a toughie, because mostly all my 3DS games, have online-multiplayer, but I'll say the online-play in Pokemon X is my favorite, I love how you can trade/battle/talk through microphone/save online battles etc. (just to name a few), which I've never experienced in a Pokemon game, so this iteration of Pokemon has really opened doors to competitive game-play (for me). The possibilities are endless, you can enter contests, tournaments, and even make your own Pokemon League (just like 3DSPedia's very own). This is just one step towards online gaming in Pokemon, I see a lot of amazing online features being implemented in future Pokemon games. :)

Though, I already know as soon as I get Super Smash Bros. , I'd love the online-play, of course there would be some few problems, that'll need fixing, but I'm sure I'd just adore battling online (in SSB4)!

Reactions: Maxoxie
Mine is Mario kart 7 because I always manage to win in the end though but I like the star and blue shell. Also, super smash bros demo because I really have to train to beat my younger cousin in ssb.

To me, the favourite game is mk7, you may play a thousand times but you won't get bored of playing together with someone else. Every now and then I play this game whether online or locally with someone and there is always that competition feeling that i think is what engages players most to keep up playing the game

Well currently I'm playing pokemon x mostly and I only went online once at my friend's house so it's out of pokemon x and bleach dark souls .I also play Bleach Dark Souls which I played with my friends at school they cut off the internet for ds games.

I think I had the best multiplayer on acnl. It's really fun to go to other people's towns and just talk to their villagers and get ideas for your town.
I like mk 7 too, it has the smoothest multiplayer of the other games I 've never had lag and barely any disconnection

My favorite multiplayer game on 3ds is super smash bros. I like the new for glory mode. Sometimes I choosr the for fun option too, but usually for glory. I do pretty well with donkey kong online. But like anyone, I can't always win. You can't win it all... The best I have done solo is a victory against two level 7 computers. I can sometimes beat one level 9, but not usually.

Hi everyone,

My favorite Multiplayer game:
Mario Kart 7
It's been a great game without multiplayer.
But now with multiplayer is also really great.
You only pay a lot of money, but then you have something really specials.
You can race with your friends.
You can race with everyone and even in different types of modes.
So great.
When in doubt to buy a game between this game and another I will really recommend this game.

True a great game that you MUST buy.

3dslikegame

1322093094mario-kart-7-logo.jpg

hey i think that the super smash bros for 3ds is the best nintendo charecter

Last edited by a moderator:
Super smash bros 3ds the fact that you can have private matches by playing with friends is awesome

I really love Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. That is because of the new multi-battles you can play 2v2, and the battle maison! I espically like multi-battle with the battle maison but it sucks when you lose and have to start all over. :dead:

I was simply amazed by Kid Icarus : Uprising 's multiplayer and it was something that I never really expected to be just ... so so fun . I can't even count how many hours I played playing Light vs. Dark and Free-for-All and I just like this game's multiplayer . Truly the most fun that I've ever had :D

I haven't played many multi-player 3DS games but I really like Animal Crossing New Leaf. It is so fun to connect to people and your friends, go around their town etc.
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is also not bad, love the battling and exchanging pokemon feature.

Back