What is your favorite multiplayer 3DS game?

• Thread starter Maxoxie
  • Start date
I don't have that many multiplayer 3DS games, heck I don't even have smash for the 3DS, to tell the truth, the only real multiplayer 3DS games I have are Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I mean, it's not like they have a bad multiplayer but still it could be improved.

My favorite 3ds multiplayer game is kid icarus uprising.It has great maps,great weapons,and fun modes.That is my favorite 3ds multiplayer game.

To me, the favourite game is mk7, you may play a thousand times but you won't get bored of playing together with someone else. Every now and then I play this game whether online or locally with someone and there is always that competition feeling that i think is what engages players most to keep up playing the game
That's the same way I feel about mario kart 7. I usually do balloon battle and then play with a friend and destroy them literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, ScareScraper multiplayer mode. I mean, other online 3ds games like MK7, SSB.for3ds, Fantasy Life, Code of Princess ect. are pretty good, but imho they don't compare to Dark Moon. Luigi's Mansion 2 has a fun style of multiplayer that is distinct. Matchmaking sessions in the game can last up to an hour (that is, if your teammates cooperate). Catching ghosts in order to survive and ascend is simply my style of multiplayer! :D

I have lots if favourite multiplayer games for 3ds. Currently at the most I am playing monster hunter 4 ultimate, as I recently got it and it is an amazing game. I am still quite into smash bros and Mario kart 7 multiplayer as they are good as well.

I would definitely say Pokemon ORAS and Smash Bros. because those games are good when you are online because you get to battle with people all around the world. That is awesome!

My favorite multiplayer 3ds game is probably mario kart 7. I like racing against my friends and beating them. We also like to race on teams too. But I am tired of racing on the same maps. I wish there could be dlc for new maps. But they do not like that they have to be shy guy and they want to be another racer in mario kart 7.

Back