What is your favorite weapon on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

• Thread starter Bluwidow
  • Start date
I don't have MH4U yet (waiting for a discount), but ever since MH1 I have been using the greatsword almost all the time, except for 1-2 large monsters where I switch to longsword.
You failed, they just had a discount for 33% off if you downloaded the demo.

My favorite weapon would be all of them Because I don't really know why.

You failed, they just had a discount for 33% off if you downloaded the demo.

My favorite weapon would be all of them Because I don't really know why.
I know about the discount, but just before it began, my credit card expired! I couldn't renew it in time!:cry: Now I'm waiting for it to go on sale again!

Reactions: Furno
My new favorite weapon is IG :D
And now that makes two reasons why I can't play MH3U: no IG and no item sets -.-

Reactions: Iridium Winter
I don't have the game, all I have is the demo version and to me the best one has to be either insect glavier,or the dual things. I hope that the monster hunter x is on wii u and if not I'm going to tell them that they should because there is a lot of fans that would like it on wii u. Please text back if they will have it on wii u or not.

I don't have the game, all I have is the demo version and to me the best one has to be either insect glavier,or the dual things. I hope that the monster hunter x is on wii u and if not I'm going to tell them that they should because there is a lot of fans that would like it on wii u. Please text back if they will have it on wii u or not.
Its not on Wii U and Capcom has reasons for MH4/MH4G/MH4U to not be on Wii U same reasons with MHX.

Why

MH3U Wii U didn't sell as well as MH3U 3DS did, Capcom was interested in what the 3DS could do (This is why MH4/MH4G/MH4U was not on Wii U), and lets face it we like having our MH on the go with no delay of having to data transfer or something.

That's true

Been a GS-Main player since Freedom Unite so its a given favorite
Started experimenting on other weapons too and so far I'm loving the Lance and Bow. The Heavy Bowgun looks interesting but I can't seem to use it right no matter how I try.

Reactions: SoProHunter
Charge Blade is my main since I started the game, but looking back I will be getting other weapons, looking at the Hammer and the dual blades as my next options. Dual blades are very fast and I know I will enjoy them, Hammer may be slow but I am patient on using slow weapons, I have never used a long range weapon so I would need to get better information about them. I like the fact that I just go to the monster not that stay away from it technique.

to be completely honest I do love the Lance and the gunlance and that's basically what ive used for the entirety of Monster Hunter 3 U but on 4 I decided my first save file I was gonna switch it up a little and go with the insect glaive which is pretty awesome but I'm also an avid bow user when I do decide to go the gunner route not to much on the bowgun I think its too easy and I do like a little bit of a challenge.

Long Sword...

My absolute favorite weapon in the entire game is the Gunlance. It has so many practical uses when fighting monsters, and if quite effective against many different types of monsters. While it is no good where defense is concerned, it really overcomes this with its high DPS rate as well as the bullet customization.

Back