What is your favourite weapon in any Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Favorite weapon from Zelda games?

• Bow

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Lantern

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Tornado Rod

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Fire Rod

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • ice Rod

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Cane of Somaria

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Pegasus Boots

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Roc's cape

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Majora's Mask Masks

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
The bow in the 3D and 2D games is useful whether it's to solve puzzles or used for offence, or on Epona, it's really fun to use and even better when combined with elements.

The light arrow. The enemies explode so beautifully. c:

The hookshot/clawshot/longshot are fun items to use in Zelda games. But the Bow has so many combinations. You can use magical arrows, bomb arrows, and even snipe with the Hawkeye. You even get to use the classic arrows for your fancy.

Master Sword because look at it! Look how gorgeous it is and you need the master with every boss! Well most of them! And The hylian shield! Look at it its gorgeous like the master sword! And they match! Also the Light arrows because you only need 1 arrow to kill an enemy. And plenty more!

Mine is always the Bows from every zelda game,Pegasus boots from Link into the past and the Masks from Majoras Mask and Majoras Mask 3D, The masks are so useful, that i don't need to use grab bombs anymore,those gerudo guards cant see me with the stone make (i don't see its usage since it has a face) :rotfl:, the bow always protects me from everything, especially those freaking redeads from wind waker (shoots more on them) and the Pegasus boots always makes me feel faster in the game and i always want to go the dungeons faster with it. :)

I'd have to say Majoras Mask masks purely for the fact that each mask has its own unique and awesome power.
And I had the most fun with these masks than I did with any other weapon.
Mark ;)

The Master Sword. I don't care if there is something stronger like the biggoron sword or something. The master sword is always the strongest sword. The bane of all evil. The Master Sword should always be the strongest sword in Zelda games. Next would be the Hylian Shield. It is amazing. I loved the quest in Skyward Sword to get the Hylian Shield. And when I got it I would constantly stare at it. It is so beautiful. And when I get it I feel so safe because I know no magic attacks are going to hurt me if I use the shield and it won't break! I love it!

My favorite weapon would have to be the bow

the masks because you can transform into my favorite the goran and zora

Bow. I loved the bow I just found it fun to shoot an enemy from afar. Light arrows made it even more fun mostly in Wind Waker since it just made the enemies dissapate when they were hit. Over all the Bow and arrows were the best since you can use them close range and from a distance. They're powerful you can use a lot of them they get nice upgrades travel far have good accuracy and are easy to use. That's why I like the bow and arrow.

I love the bow since it feels good sniping down targets or even shooting them when the enemies are close, if I'm feeling to lazy xP

I think that the Ice Arrows are the best with the bows although they were obnoxious to get them but they were certainly worth it. They do double damage and freeze some enemies :O They are certainly useful if not essential for me.

Wind waker GameCube. The item that let you controlled tingle from your GBA I think it was called tingle tuner. Don't remember how it worked 100% but I remember you some items from it

The fierce diety mask. It was one of the hardest items to get, but the reward was extremely worthwhile. I enjoyed morphing into a giant link and using that awesome sword to beat the crap out of majora

I like the hook shot and the claw shot and the long shot and stuff like that because it is a unique item and helps get you places really but it is also the worst because of this video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LplSnXQMf38

In 3D Zelda games, the arrows. To me it just makes so much sense for Link to have arrows, especially in the new Wii U Zelda.

In 2D games, probably the Pegasus Boots. You go fast. The only prolem is that you don't have much control over Link.

Other than the Master Sword, my favorite weapon would have to be the bow. It is really the only other Zelda weapon capable of putting off any reasonable amount of damage, unlike the boomerang or hookshot, which are situational weapons at best and borderline useless at worst.

Back