Spin Off What is your most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble World

• Thread starter Charles Elephant
  • Start date
Charles Elephant

Charles Elephant

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Tell me your most powerful Pokemon and how long it took to catch it

Garchomp with Power 967! I got it the first time I battled Garchomp as a boss with the Silver Balloon. It knows Dragon Claw and I taught it Poison Jab for Fairy-types but I think Iron Head/Tail would work better... I need to get Pokémon that know those moves first though.

let's see, i now have a garchomp with almost 1100 power, and one of my 3 lugia's at around 1070 as well, but my latios of 1031 can mega evolve, so i'll have to say he's the best one.

my most powerful pokemon is my charizard with 537 power with the moves fire fang and something else i dunno but it is my most powerful pokemon and im hoping to get mega evolution soon

Wow :eek: you guys have such powerful Pokemon :eek: Well I haven't been playing the game any bit right now at the moment but all I can say that I have that Pancham from the code thing with like 200 power I think if I remember :p But it's still strong to me :/

My most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble World is a Dialga which has a power level of 785. I got it on my first try too! :headphone:

Greninja, with a power of 508. I still don't get how on Earth you guys get all the good things, when the game basically sucks for me when it comes to luck.

(I swear that I want to throw my console away every time I play the game, it's frustrating)

Greninja, with a power of 508. I still don't get how on Earth you guys get all the good things, when the game basically sucks for me when it comes to luck.

(I swear that I want to throw my console away every time I play the game, it's frustrating)
alright let me help you out, the strenght is just a matter of adventure rank, so that has to go up later. what you want to do to ensure that you capture any boss (if they don't already have sparks making them guaranteed to drop) is hit him after he has used four moves and white steam comes out his head, usuall they close there eyes. so quickly hit them and hope that they wobble, make sure you can finish them when they are wobbling and they'll drop. done too much damage, switch to a pokemon that knows heal pulse. (might have to farm cleffa's, slowpoke's or ralts for this) i used the move tutor to teach it to latias, but you must have found the move once before for that option to be there. Gutsy will boost the odds of getting them wobbly, endeouver is usefull for dealing 1 damage at a time or false swipe for not knocking them out( must deal damage to be able to wobble so heal them if they are at 1hp) the only time i mis out on a boss is when i get knocked out myself.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
@D4rkDragon
and if you have any more questions, i have been playing a lot since the moment it was released (though without paying diamonds)
Now on the topic of the thread my new garchomp has exactly 1100 power :)

@D4rkDragon
and if you have any more questions, i have been playing a lot since the moment it was released (though without paying diamonds)
Now on the topic of the thread my new garchomp has exactly 1100 power :)
Well, I did try your method, and all results failed. Meh, it's not as if I had the habit of getting bad/poor 1-star Pokémons and being trolled every 3 hours.

So, I guess I'll remain with my (obsolete) Greninja, considering how poorly-coded the drop system is.

mine is a typhlosion with 851 but I really hate him because he has swift. that is all and it is 3 star. I prefer using my 813 leafeon because of 4 star magical leaf and wish so I rarely have to worry about HP.

swift isn't a bad move for its homing ability, but yeah maybe not too strong.
I got a ho-oh yesterday, burning everything with sacred fire and 1165 power.

Mine right now would be Primal Groudon at 1529 Power. Precipice Blades is a beast. Before that, it was my Primal Water Boost Kyogre at 1346 Power. Origin Pulse is a really good ranged attack in Rumble World. And man, getting Water Boost makes it even stronger.

I normally just depend on my luck when it comes to knocking out bosses haha.

But if you want an easier time to catch bosses, just focus on the minions first until they stop spawning, and then focus on capturing the boss. @TheUltimateC's guide is what I'd do if I'm not an impatient person that doesn't want to spend too much time on one boss lol.

My most powerful pokemon is Darmanitan and he is 722 at the power

I started recently, I have a Nidorina at 204 Power Level. He is the exclusive Pokemon of all my other Pokemon. :)

Well for now my most powerful Pokemon is Florges, it's power is around 300 or something like that, but I mostly use my lugia and my cheeky ratata, lugia'a power is around 200 and ratata's power is around 300 or 200.

Mine has got to be Hydreigon. His power level is about 800 and gas Draco Meteor and Dragon Rush. Those two moves are killers, especially Dragon Rush. That is how I accidently kill a boss Pokemon that I need too early instead of waiting for it to have white smoke on top of its head ;-;

My most powerful is 37 pikachu! XD

Actually my strongest is my 1281 kyogre. I'm impatient, but for legends, I try to do what @TheUltimateC's instructions. However, I usually fail. -v-'

My 5 most powerful pokemon is Arceus. Arceus 1 Normal: 2,230 I got today by paying 6 Poke Diamonds and the other 4 I do not remember when I got them but one of them was place I went to yesterday and Poke Diamond off it. Arceus 2 Dark: 2,211, Arceus 3 Grass: 2,210, Arceus 4 Fairy: 2,203, Arceus 5 Psychic 2,179. I'm trying capture all forms of Arceus and I only have 5 forms so the 18 most powerful pokemon will be Arceus when i have all 18 forms.

My 5 most powerful pokemon is Arceus. Arceus 1 Normal: 2,230 I got today by paying 6 Poke Diamonds and the other 4 I do not remember when I got them but one of them was place I went to yesterday and Poke Diamond off it. Arceus 2 Dark: 2,211, Arceus 3 Grass: 2,210, Arceus 4 Fairy: 2,203, Arceus 5 Psychic 2,179. I'm trying capture all forms of Arceus and I only have 5 forms so the 18 most powerful pokemon will be Arceus when i have all 18 forms.
i want to try to achiev this without paying for extra diamonds :)

Back