Spin Off What is your most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble World

• Thread starter Charles Elephant
  • Start date
i want to try to achiev this without paying for extra diamonds :)

Get the Mine info from serebii "After you have purchased your alotment of 3,000 Poké Diamonds from the Nintendo eShop, you will be given a special building in the town. This building will dig up 20 PokéDiamonds each day for you to collect. This can only be done once a day"

As an update to now starting to play the game a lot often nowadays , I have a Hydreigon with a power of around 700 :D It is seriously obliterating everything , other than that , I get some plenty other pokemon with 500 powers+ so I can say that the hydreigon is the strongest so far .

Get the Mine info from serebii "After you have purchased your alotment of 3,000 Poké Diamonds from the Nintendo eShop, you will be given a special building in the town. This building will dig up 20 PokéDiamonds each day for you to collect. This can only be done once a day"
i know about this, but you have to pay for 3000 diamonds first to get this (which is about the price for a full game)

i know about this, but you have to pay for 3000 diamonds first to get this (which is about the price for a full game)

But it is worth it in the end and how are you planning get the Balloons that cost 50 or more diamonds plus you can only pay for 3000 diamonds a month and I went through 3000 diamonds in less than a week.

@JRL2800
well i got all balloons up until the black and white ones that are already 70 each, ofcourse you can't get everything like the tree upgrades but in a couple weeks i'll have close to all balloons.

Reactions: EMDestroys
@TheUltimateC

how can you gather so many diamonds so easy because i have a hard time without the mine.

My best Pokémon is a Dialga with a power of 1298

Reactions: EMDestroys
My durant

My most 3 most powerful pokemon are :
•Zekrom 837
•Ho-Oh 788
•Groundon 764

What took me forever and a 691 Darmanitan with fire fang to get

Back