What kind of DS game do you like?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I'm more into RPG games on the 3DS, Professor Layton and the Trace Memory types. Basically anything that you can quickly pick up and play.

I'm with you as far as RPG games. I also like games that test my brain like of puzzles and things like that.

I'm into RPG's too. Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, to name a few series.

I am more of a platform gamer...

I like playing some shooting/action games and some racing games are fun too.

I like rpg's, Dungeon Crawlers and games that have a lot of action in it.

As far as DS games go, Super Princess Peach and HG/SS were my favorites. Mario Kart DS was pretty fun, too.

I like the JRPG's, games like Chrono Trigger, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Final Fantasy III (NDS), basically games like those I prefer.

RPGs and strategy games, for the most part.

I have a weak spot for RPGs so that's my vote, :bag:

On the DS I preferred puzzle/mind games. Professor Layton and Big Brain Academy come to mind.

Usually I play RPG one, mostly JRPG stuffs but when im bored i turned to simulation like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory Series, or a semi Visual Novel style like Ace Attorney and 999 :D

Mainly just RPGs like Pokemon HG/SS. I was obsessed with those games when they first game out. Mario Kart DS was also not bad.

I like action and adventure games I also love splinter cell

And call of dutty ds

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Pokemon and rpg games. My favorite DS games are DragonQuest 9, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness and Pokemon Platinum.

My favorite ype of games on the DS are RPG games. Final Fantasy IV and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Black/White.
They are the only games on the DS that have the best quality.

I'm into RPG's too. Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, to name a few series.
same i like these also i know of a store that sells ds games for 3$ each so i just get one that looks good, but i mostly like mario, pokemon, zelda. i dont actualy have a ds pokemon game yet though.

I prefer strategy (Advance Wars) and RPG's. (Pokemon)

DS have the best game library and there are many masterpieces almost in all genres. Almost, because need to except racing and FPS. Awesome visual novels - 999, Hotel Dusk, Ace attorney; Great TBS/TRPG - Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, FFTA2 , RPG - Radiant Historia, FF3-4, Nostalgia , platformers - Mario, Yoshi, Henry Hatsworth , Castlevanias - that just first what I reminded, but for there are few hundreds MUST PLAY titles.

I always played RPG games, i like those.

I like RP, fighting, and platformer games. They are all great in their own way the way the character(s) move and how one thing cancels another and how this strategy is better than that one (with type effectiveness among other factors).

Back