What kind of DS game do you like?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Any game that has an anime art style, I fall for it.

So it's mostly JRPGs.

I like to play RPG'S that have Multiplayer modes and Puzzle games. Maybe Simulation games too. Those types of games are unique in their own ways. But yeah. I like to have an adventure when playing games. The games just help me relax. But really, I love all types of games. They are all special in a way.

Jrpgs and rhythm games. Endless frontier, Elite Beat Agents, etc. :)

Reactions: 18
Jrpgs and rhythm games. Endless frontier, Elite Beat Agents, etc. :)
Endless Frontier is great because it has Kaguya in it :giggle:

Reactions: 18
I like all the final fantasy in the ds. Ff iii & iv, tactics a2, ff xii revenant wings. And some othet rpg at tbs games like golden sun, pokemon, dragon quest ix, advance wars, smt devil survivor and many more.

Jrps, and games that has puzzles or side scrolling/3d adventure like metroid fusion/prime hunters. Dungeon exploring like Zelda, and Tactics rpgs like FE.

I also like games that have a competitive multiplayer scene. Pokemon/Smash/Yugioh.

Don't know what RPG's mean but I like action and adventure games like Naruto Ninja destiny 1 and 2 on the Nintendo ds as well as Bleach (never played it but I heard its awesome).

I like playing platformers(Mario and the 2D Sonic games),puzzle/mystery games and visual novels(Professor Layton,Hotel Dusk Room 215 and Ace Attorney),some RPGs(Mario & Luigi,Pokemon),and some few party games,mainly from Mario,like Mario Kart DS and Mario Party DS.I may get some additional tastes if I get more DS games I'm still searching as of now,but these are the main types and games I go for whenever I pick up my DS Lite. :)

I liked RPG games mostly pokemon and I think I played almost all of the Pokemon games for the DS and I loved them all . Pokemon was really striking to get during those times . Good Times :) . I also liked the puzzle games from the two Legend of Zelda games : Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks . I liked Spirit Tracks more because of the more challenging puzzles and amazing music . There are probably other games but I don't have that money to buy them XD

Zelda ones, but that goes with anything really. One of my favorite (and first) Zelda games was SPirit Tracks so there's that

i like rpgs and platformers, fun games and easy to learn how to play

Personally I really like the platforms, like the Mario series or Kirby Mass Attack. I like puzzle type mind games, kinds like the legend of zelda games. I like RPG games, but mostly Pokemon. I also like adventure games as well.

I love RPGs and Action and Adventure games. Pokemon is like an RPG and Action and Adventure mixed together! I love having the mons fight even though its animal cruelity :c I also love games where you gather a bunch of materials and whatnot, and build something or make a sword or something like Minecraft

RPGs, the most because the second screen made great use by having interactive maps for the player's ease plus instant access menus for the player to use. If anything RPGs got it the best from the DS, even on the 3DS with games like Pokemon where the second screen displays so much information while you control the overworld.

i like action games on the ds. they are very fun and enteraining. i could play them for hours and hours. i suggest action games for anybody who loves videogames. i think that action games are the most popular genre of games.

Back