What made/ruined your day

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Usually pretty popular. Just post what made and/or ruined your day!

Made: Making a cake xD!
Made: Whiskey+coke :#

Made: got a brand new car! 2010 Scion TC :eek::D

Made: Delicious King Prawn chow mein...yummy! <3 xD

Made: Getting into a discussion with my co-workers about funny street names we've found on Google Maps and having quite the laugh over them.

ruined: Just discovered something, and hope it gets better over time...=/

Ruined: Co-workers doing their best to upset me and not doing their own jobs
Made: Got called sweetie more times today by customers than ever before, which at least made me feel confident in my abilities! :)

Ruined: stupid plans he had to make (on his day off) with his annoying friend. =/

I really wanted to do something for the day. xD

Nice thread, more people should post in it.

Made: I got pizza for dinner :3

Then again, everything else that's happened today has either made me sad or mad. But I don't like focusing on those things.

Ruined: Some stupid/pointless forum drama. Don't know why I even bother, tbh. :p

Made: Sleeping
Ruined: Awaking

@Kyubey i bet, cause you've been having that dream...

made: someone i didnt know paid 5 dollars that i needed when i went to the store while i was asking my dad for some money at a different part of the same store

Wanna know what ruined my day today? I was going to go help my sister's landlord, and when I was going to grab my drink, I hurt my ankle! My god, it hurt so bad! So I'm over at home, and hoping that she comes by to check if it's okay, and if it's not, I think she may have to take me to the hospital.

Oh, her boyfriend? He heard me writhing in pain when that happened, and he doesn't care.

So apparently Sears had a glitch and was pricing Wii Us and 3DS bundles at $60 and PS4s at $90 and since Walmart will price match their competition, they pretty much got scammed....WHERE WAS I? WHERE WAS I! Really disappointed I couldn't get on this...

Made: Had a fun conversation with CdbSora, Wayne, and Siri xD
Ruined: Had to do some chores.

So crazy being on my computer and seeing everybody's signatures lol.

Made my day: My Micheal Buble CD's. Love his voice. His songs make me happy. Also I don't think I failed my English test! Woohoo! I was really worried because three of the assignments I was supposed to study from my teacher hadn't actually given back and I couldn't finish our novel study novel because all the novels went missing. Luckily the novel study question was like a "write about this OR this" and I knew about one of the topics. Though I completely failed the question on a movie we watched in class because I was away but oh well, it was only two marks.

Ruined my day: Some kid hit me in the face. It was an accident, but it still hurt lol. I was just walking to my class and smack! right in the face. Kind of a lame way to start my school day lol. Also I did a question on my math quiz wrong. I couldn't remember if I had to divide or multiply. >~<

Made my day: Got to try an old Japanese horror PS1 game and thinking that Smash 4 Wii U's release is finally near...
Ruined my day: ...only to remember that I have a 3h long French test on Friday, and that the PS1 game I'm talking about is 45% talk I don't understand, 30% walk around trying to find something, and only 10% action. That sucks.

Made; got a brand new work laptop worth around £1k :O

Dell model, and it looks sweet! Hope I actually end up using it, though. :playful:

Made: Talking to my friends and parents over the internet and also Etsy sale!
Ruin: Exam revision, which is all-day long :sorry:

Made: Smash U! :D

Ruined: Cant play it right after I get it :(

Back