• Thread starter thisISYOSHI!
  • Start date
T

thisISYOSHI!

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
For me its the platforming creativity that gets you addicted for hours

Reactions: Eric Cartman
For me what makes a Mario game for Wii U is the challenging levels and the creativity of Mario levels.

Exploring different worlds, taking advantage of useful powerups, engaging within the interesting but light hearted storylines, revealing secret areas brimming with bonuses, the amazing graphics, and plenty of gameplay to progress through (with collectables to 100% the game). The multiplayer aspect - playing with others on the same screen, is just total chaos as well, which is awesome. :D

For me what makes a Mario game for Wii U is the challenging levels and the creativity of Mario levels.

Exploring different worlds, taking advantage of useful powerups, engaging within the interesting but light hearted storylines, revealing secret areas brimming with bonuses, the amazing graphics, and plenty of gameplay to progress through (with collectables to 100% the game). The multiplayer aspect - playing with others on the same screen, is just total chaos as well, which is awesome. :D
100% agreed

Are you asking for u as in wii u or as in what makes it fun for us

Platforming for the most part. Then theres games like sunshine where its fun just to explore everything there is.

That depends. Most of the time for me I enjoy Mario because of the creative levels and fun platforming and collecting everything in a level for completion. In 3D Marios that's pretty much the same except instead of Star Coins it's Stars or Shine Sprites.

I think that what makes a mario game fun for me is a game that is not to easy so you can beat it in a week and only die every so often *COUGH!* new super mario bros. 2! *COUGH!* *COUGH!* but not to furriousally hard that you throw your controller or handheld on the wall and break it. Also I game that brings newer and better content then the last game. :D

I find the great platforming levels in the Super Mario Bros games the main part which makes it fun. Having each world with their own designs and elements make the game have variety and the other in-game assets such as collecting the stars and finding various secrets make the games very addictive :3

What makes a mario game fun is the amazing the hidden places in mario games. It usually the place you wouldn't check. The quality is amazing most of the time and you can see the effort put into the game. The difficult levels are so fun to play on because you're dedicated to win if you lose once. And in games like super mario 3d land once you beat the regular levels you can see your time and you really want to get an amazing time at least a minute better than what you originally got. Also being able to connect is really fun trying to beat your friends and all. As well as finding the hidden levels of mario is what makes it a fun and amazing game.

There have been a lot of Mario Games over the years and a lot of different ones too. My favourite is probably Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside story. What I like most about the game is the humour and the unexpected plottwists. The game is completely logical in it's own world too, so it doesn't feel too forced.

As for the classical platformers I like the hidden little secrets and hidden areas most. Getting through a level is usually pretty straightforward but getting everything out of the game is what makes them fun. I also love the backgrounds. They look really good and make the setting look much more appealing.

There have been a lot of Mario Games over the years and a lot of different ones too. My favourite is probably Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside story. What I like most about the game is the humour and the unexpected plottwists. The game is completely logical in it's own world too, so it doesn't feel too forced.

As for the classical platformers I like the hidden little secrets and hidden areas most. Getting through a level is usually pretty straightforward but getting everything out of the game is what makes them fun. I also love the backgrounds. They look really good and make the setting look much more appealing.
I loved the mario and luigi bowser inside story it has to be my favorite one so far. p.s if you have a 3ds can you tell me your friend code so I can add you and then after I add you i'll tell you mine so you can add me.

I loved the mario and luigi bowser inside story it has to be my favorite one so far. p.s if you have a 3ds can you tell me your friend code so I can add you and then after I add you i'll tell you mine so you can add me.
Just go to my profile and click information. ;)

Absolutely nothing. The games just get harder with better graphics. It's kind of like "If it aint broke don't fix it" game but it can get repetitive... That's why i stopped playing mario and sorta hate most of his games. Mario and Luigi: PiT was lit tho :D

What makes a Mario game fun for me is it's simple platforming gameplay. Unlike games like Sonic, I don't feel like I have to know every detail, secret nook and cranny, and enemy placement, especially when it comes to those challenges in Generations which definitely punishes me if I don't.

I have no idea actually, i think it's the vibe in Mario Games that makes me happy?

The music, the sounds, the colours, everything is made for you to just feel positive and enjoy even though sometimes it's ridiculously hard.

Also, I like that it's easy to pass the levels, but hard to 100% them? All the secrets and stuff, I like to explore!

What makes a Mario game for me is a good long solo player story. I also would like to travel worlds because I don't have super Mario Galaxy. I also like all the bosses you fight along the way to get the biggest, toughest boos..bowser. Bowser makes me enjoy the game even more because without him there really is no Mario.

A fun mario game for me is a game with a variety of stages and a long story. I also love the 3d stages in Super Mario 3d land and Super Mario 3d world. Super Mario Maker is by far one of the most fun games for me, as there are a lot of variety of stages in it :D

Mario games, do get a little repetitive sure, but there's so many normal platformers, 3D ones, Mario & Luigi RPGS, Paper Mario, Mario Kart, there's almost to many to list XP My favorite things about them, is that they're never the same. There's over like, 3,000,000,000 Mario Maker courses, but they're not all identical. Same thing with the normal games, they find a way to bring something fresh every time!

Well, the Mario eyes on the power ups are reallllllllllllly cute! They are only one of the numerous things that make Mario games enjoyable. The blocks and ? Blocks add surprise to the game! The one thing that's weird about the game: You can break bricks with your head, but you die when you touch a turtle (Koopa). Where's the Logic in that. Goomba's are also based off a real mushroom: The Shiitake mushroom!

Reactions: SmashChamp
Back