What Mega-Pokemon do YOU want to see playable in OR AS?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Title says it all really. A lot of people want newer Mega Pokemon to be playable in OR AS (of course). Since the announce of Mega Sceptile, Swampert, Diancie, and Sableye, people are starting to get their hopes up on their dream Mega Pokemon. Ideas of different Mega Pokemon are coming!

I personally want a Mega Flygon. Flygon stole the hearts of many Gen 3 players. The design itself pushed it to popularity in use since Gen 3. Except ever since the introduce of newer Pokemon threats from different Gens, the adorable red goggle wearing dragon took a hit. Flygon was even outclassed by Pokemon from its own region, such as Salamence. Flygon also has a lackless movepool, and stats. If it got a Mega Evolution, Mega Flygon could soar and blast off right in Salmence's and Garchomp's FACE with a powerful attack+speed boost. It's ability could change too, maybe becoming a powerful Tinted Lens, noticing it has red lens goggles things :D.

Mega Flygon thoughts (competitive play):
-Powerful Attack and Speed boost, along with minor boosts to other stats
-Ability changed to Tinted Lens
-Tier increase, along with popularity increase (OU maybe?)
-Very cuddly and my best friend (had to point that out)

Those are my thoughts about my wanted Mega in OR AS. What do you want to see in OR AS?

Reactions: Mikaya
I want a Mega Milotic, because since gyarados got one , why the heck not? she's bealtiful and the second member of the KRP (since feebas is weak but become a strong Milotic) Milotic is the Wall while Gyarados is the Power, Milotic have a stremely HP Def and SpDef,

Mega Milotic on Competitive play :
-Boost On Def and SpDef
-A Brand New Ability that Have a Chance of Infatuation after every turn (only works if the pokemon is on the opposite gender)
-Milotic UPs to OU

I would like a mega Torkoal since he doesn't have that good of attack stats and special defense stat I would like those stats boosted and should get a better ability possibly solid rock

Mega Furfrou with a majestic mane, base 150 Def, and Base 95 HP, and Magic Guard hair spray on it.
Mega Durant with base 159 in Atk and Speed and Sand Force.

Mega Milotic because its my favorite pokemon , i think it should have the Magic Guard Ability in his mega form :bookworm:, the other one mega metagross with Levitate or Regenerator ability.

I agree about Mega flygon, the little guy deserves a Mega.
But I wanna see a Mega Breloom. :mad:

I would like to see a Mega Breloom. I think they should give it skill link so you can run the same breloom with technician and bullet seed! plus i think it would look really cool!

Reactions: CrazyElf
I want mega breloom,with skill link/techniciantechnician

Reactions: Lockdown
I would love a mega for both Crawdaunt and Empoleon, they're both really cool pokemons and i think the mega evolution boost would definitely make them a lot more stronger.

Crawdaunt in my opinion is already a ton of power! A mega for that would be awesome!

Reactions: Leon
I would love a mega for both Crawdaunt and Empoleon, they're both really cool pokemons and i think the mega evolution boost would definitely make them a lot more stronger.
Crawdaunt Mega Evolution? Yea, let's send it straight to Ubers so people don't play it in OU. For Mega Empoleon, that thing is probably gonna receive a powerful boost. Probably straight to UU or OU. Lol. Me talking about tiers, even though I hate Smogon. Strange...

Mega Mightyena.

I'm thinking a speed and attack boost, and a little boost to HP and Defence.

I'd also love a megavolution to Tropius.

Crawdaunt Mega Evolution? Yea, let's send it straight to Ubers so people don't play it in OU. For Mega Empoleon, that thing is probably gonna receive a powerful boost. Probably straight to UU or OU. Lol. Me talking about tiers, even though I hate Smogon. Strange...
I personally don't pay much attention about the tiers, i just battle with the pokemons that i like, and yeah Empoleon can be both powerful and pretty bulky if it got a mega evolution.

I personally don't pay much attention about the tiers, i just battle with the pokemons that i like, and yeah Empoleon can be both powerful and pretty bulky if it got a mega evolution.
Yea. But Mega Emploeon is very unlikely because Piplup was introduced after Hoenn, so I don't see a Mega Evolution coming. Btw, yeah, I don't care about tiers. I don't like Smogon.

I'd like to see Pokemons that don't evolve to get some Mega-love :D Like Tropius and Torkoal. I'm also a little bit dissapointed about Mega Swampert, it looks like a Machamp!:banghead:

I think eevee deserves a mega. I feel like eevee is always wanted to change so maybe if eevee had a mega it would get some love.

Mega Salamence. That is an amazing looking Pokemon, and with a Mega Evolution, you could buff it's stats and looks even more.
I also found a picture that shows what Mega Salamence could really look like.
Check it out:
mega_salamence_by_pyroaura98-d7lcupe.png

Reactions: Purplex
Mega Dragonite! it would be so beast and really powerful!

it's probably overpowered enough as it is, but a little more wouldn't hurt. :p

I want to see Mega Flygon and Salamence but it might just make things complicated for me because I know they would make them Mega exclusives and Salamence would most likely go to Alpha Sapphire and I'm planning on getting Omega Ruby so if they do make M-Salamence (If it happens) Go to Sapphire I might have to have a change of heart and go with AS instead of OR

I want Mega Arcaniiine! Except it probably would be OP in speed terms.... But I think it would still look cool

Reactions: Purplex
Back