What Mega-Pokemon do YOU want to see playable in OR AS?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
I want Mega Arcaniiine! Except it probably would be OP in speed terms.... But I think it would still look cool
Mega Arcanine would be fantastic! And I dont think it would be OP in speed, Just look at Mega Alakazam o.o I think it would get a nice attack and maybe special attack boost plus some nice bulk xP Mega Arcanine is a must definitely c:

Yush, your avatar speaks a thousand words for you :3
Mega Arcanine would be fantastic! And I dont think it would be OP in speed, Just look at Mega Alakazam o.o I think it would get a nice attack and maybe special attack boost plus some nice bulk xP Mega Arcanine is a must definitely c:

Reactions: Purplex
I actually want to see a mega evolution of farfetch'd or dunsparce. I don't think they ever got a good chance for being something great. I'd like to see dunsparce become a flying/fairy type and farfetch'd become a flying/grass type. With dunsparce becoming a defensive pokemon and farfetch'd being a stalling pokemon.

Well we already have my favorite mega in the form of Mega Heracross, and the only thing I want to see would probably b mega Exploud.

Mega Metagross? If only for the reason that I consider Metagross to have a fun typing, that I feel would be nice to be mega. :)

I wanna see Mega Rayquaza

Mega Salamence & Mega Milotic

I want it to be like Charizard & Mewtwo.. Looking differnt in each version.

Either Mega Milotic or Mega Breloom. Also, just wondering but does anyone feel like Mega Latios and Latias are going to have to do something with Pokemon OR and AS?

I think Plusle and Minun should have Mega Evolutions. I ran into them a lot in Sapphire but they seemed pretty weak since they had no regular evolutions or anything. Two Mega Evolutions could possibly make them useful both in-game and maybe competition, although that is a distant possibility.

Reactions: CrazyElf
I think Plusle and Minun should have Mega Evolutions. I ran into them a lot in Sapphire but they seemed pretty weak since they had no regular evolutions or anything. Two Mega Evolutions could possibly make them useful both in-game and maybe competition, although that is a distant possibility.
Here are my thoughts on Plusle and Minun as competitive (BST):
Note: Bold indicates a change in the base stat.

Plusle:
HP-60 Base Stat
Attack-60 Base Stat
Defense-60 Base Stat
Sp. Attack-105 Base Stat
Sp. Defense-100 Base Stat
Speed-120 Base Stat
----------
BST: 505

Minun:
HP-60 Base Stat
Attack-50 Base Stat
Defense-70 Base Stat
Sp. Attack-95 Base Stat
Sp. Defense-110 Base Stat
Speed-120 Base Stat
----------

Mega Chesnaught because Chesnaught is really awesome and strong. Mega Greninja would be really awesome as well for the same reasons. Those would be awesome Megas.

Here are my thoughts on Plusle and Minun as competitive (BST):
Note: Bold indicates a change in the base stat.

Plusle:
HP-60 Base Stat
Attack-60 Base Stat
Defense-60 Base Stat
Sp. Attack-105 Base Stat
Sp. Defense-100 Base Stat
Speed-120 Base Stat
----------

Minun:
HP-60 Base Stat
Attack-50 Base Stat
Defense-70 Base Stat
Sp. Attack-95 Base Stat
Sp. Defense-110 Base Stat
Speed-120 Base Stat
----------

That sounds pretty good, but I think that the Pokemon have really low defenses to be real threats in battle. Their special attack stats are high along with their speed, but this can only guarantee one attack before the other Pokemon just sweeps them. Also since both are of electric type, Earthquake would simply obliterate their defenses resulting in a highly probable OHKO. The would need higher special attack, strengthened defenses, or some new ability that can help counter the threat of physical attackers.

I doubt the Mega Evolutions would land them anywhere outside of Rarely Used.
Although it would be nice, the Pokemon would be really similar to Pikachu, with similar stats.

Yeah, it just seemed like they were already pretty pointless Pokemon to begin with. Maybe they could have something special where having both of them in your party allows you to combine both in one Mega Mega-Evolution. I'm just throwing out ideas because I would like them to have a bigger role than just being #311 and #312 in my Pokedex.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Yeah, it just seemed like they were already pretty pointless Pokemon to begin with. Maybe they could have something special where having both of them in your party allows you to combine both in one Mega Mega-Evolution. I'm just throwing out ideas because I would like them to have a bigger role than just being #311 and #312 in my Pokedex.
Hey...You saw how worthless Mawile was before Mega Evolution. Look at it now. It's one of the most used Mega Pokemon in competitive. Same with Mega Kangaskhan. A Mega Plusle and Minun isn't such a bad idea. They deserve a big boost, so they can actually be worth it. I think that Nintendo would be kind enough to actually give the 2 Pokemon a boost. Also, the fusion idea is pretty bad LOL. I can imagine a 2 headed Plusle-Minun Mega Evolution lol.

Back