PS what playstation is better?

• Thread starter Susanafuerte
  • Start date
In my opinion, I would go for the Ps3, it brings back so many memories :love: Eventually my and my dad dug up out Ps1 and Ps2, and I played all three for a good while, but the Ps3 is where I fell in love with Call of Duty at age 6 (thanks mom) Also it's when I got Little Big Planet! :D Oh all the memories I have from almost 9 years ago.... It has really shaped me to what I am now

ps2 because it has all of the best games and you can play psx games on it to.

The PSX is my favorite Sony console, but the PS2 was probably the PlayStation to ever be released.
The psx is not ps1 the psx is a conole that was only released in japan download (1).jpg

For legacy reasons, I'd have to say that the Playstation 1 was my favorite in the Playstation series. I didn't really experience the full extent of the PS3 (I was a late adopter). The PS3 gets more points because you can actually download and play PS1 games on it.

I never actually owned a PS2... Only played my friends consoles. I don't have an opinion on that.

for me, PlayStation 1 & 2 were the best consoles ever.

hey everyone i have a question like the tile says what playstation is better? psx ps2 ps3 or ps4? i think they all are good but i want some opinions :D:thumbsup:

For classic games, stick with the PlayStation 2. The PS2 is able to play both ps1 games AND ps2 games, which is where all the fun original classic retro games are. However, if you want modern day games, and new games coming out, and want apps such as netflix, hulu, youtube, etc., i would definetly go with the PlayStation 4. I do own a playstation 3, and it is very great, but it is not the newest system, which means the multiplayer games on this system will not be busy, and not as fun to play. Also, another great thing about the Playstation 4 is that it is also a Blu-Ray player, so that is also handy :D Anyways, I hope this helps!

Oh, and also, another reason that I wouldnt go with the ps3 is because it is not cross compatable (which means it cannot play ps1, 2, or 4 games). But, a plus to the ps3, is that the interface is easier to use than both the ps4 and ps2 systems.

I really liked the PS2 back in the day. I never really got into playstation back in the PS1 days. Jak and Daxter, Star Wars Battlefront, and the old Madden games bring back so many memories. I liked the PS3 a lot, but it I don't have the same kind of nostalgic memories about it. The PS4 is looking very promising, but I think it's too early to call.

As for handhelds, I both loved and hated the PSP. My favorite PSP game was Patapon. I doubt many people have heard of that game, but I fell in love with it. The thing I didn't like about the PSP was the level of support it seemed to get from sony and third parties. Later in its life it seemed so abandoned.

PS1 I never really played so I can't weigh in on it.

PS2 is decent.

PS3 is great but the UI is freaking terrible.

PS4 is great but it has like two games

can I just pick vita lmfao

My heart will always belong to the Playstation 2. I remember coming home from some birthday party when i was 5 and it was sitting in my room. From there i played the first SSX game along with smugglers run every single morning before school. I also got the first Lego Star Wars game and i could not have loved it more. I don't think i have any better childhood memories than waking up at 6 am every morning and playing Lego Star Wars with my brother while drinking milk and sitting in little fold out chairs.

Uhh... Ps4 is the obvious choice here! Although it still doesn't have as many games as the PS3, playstation 4 is very fun with some great bundles! I personally got the ps4 bundle with the ps4 system and the Last of Us remastered. Ok, the Last of Us is just a game of pure awesomeness! It has a great storyline and graphics! Some people would argue with the great storyline thing, saying its too much like all the other post apocalyptic games but it's just different! I really enjoy the multiplayer as well! I love it when my friends rage at it because they're all so used to playing Call of Duty and other run and gun games, lol but in this game you gotta be stealthy! Getting yourself in the perfect position, lining yourself up for the shot and mastering the headshot with a bow is very fun and rewarding! I highly recommend this game and system to anyone!

It's hard to decide between PS1, PS2 and PSP,but I think I'll go with PS2, because it opened up the doors to a bunch of great franchises that still run to this day, aside from that as far as I remember it had (some) backwards compatibility with the PS1. but I have to say that the PSP was also backwards compatible with PS1, but, it barely spawned any lasting franchises. However, it is still one of the best consoles I've used in my lifetime.

Ps3. Solely for ratchet and clank all 4 one

For me it's a close match between PS2 and PS3. I like the Playstation 2 because there are cool rhythm games on it like Parappa the rapper and Space channel 5. I like the PS3 because of the cool fighting Playstation allstars.

PS2. Has the best library of games and there's no denying that, along with the SNES, are the best.

PSone, because there are wide selection of games that I enjoyed it a lot, and some of them even becoming one of the best hits at its time, like Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer nowadays), Harvest Moon, Gran Turismo 1 & 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series, Digimon World series and much more.

PS2 has Okami, FF10, FF12, shadow of the colussus, FF10 pt.2, Street Fighter alpha collection, PS1 has GRan Turissmo, FF7, FF9, harvest moon , ps3 is nothing compaired to 1 and 2, but has a couple games plus double backwards compatibility, and the ps4 is, well i lets the fans do the talking. Ps 2 is best due to compatibility with ps1, second best, plus not having compatibility glitches like the ps3.

Back